Summary

Freebird Jade Dixon, or more commonly known as simply Jade Dixon, was roaming the backwoods of Virginia a day before the Apocalypse started. An off duty officer found her, and since she was a young runaway, she was immediately swept away to the nearest police station. Unable to locate her father (she had known there was no way in hell they'd find that good-for-nothing redneck), she must stay the night in a locked cell with four other juvenile delinquents. They're all in there for a varying degree of crime, from petty theft to alleged murder. But when morning comes, and the police have all turned into the undead, they must stick together, trust each other, and make it out alive.

Follow the Story of Freebird Dixon, and how she and her small band of teenage criminals face the apocalypse together.

(TWD characters will come after the first few chapters, I promise!)

*Picture of Jade when she was 12, (when the apocalypse started) and she was getting picked up by the police*

Disclaimer: I do not own the walking dead or any of its characters. I only own Freebird (Jade), Isaac, Connor, Amelia, and Erica. I do not own their face claims. I do own any non canonical plot lines, and the overall plot line. If you use my characters/plot lines in any way, legal action will be taken! If you are questioning whether a plot line is mine or not, feel free to DM and ask.

Enjoy the story!