Chapter 26

"They are negative." Camila said with a sigh of relief. I ran over and picked her up. She squealed the got quiet. "Lauren put me down..."
"Why?"
"My period started..." I let her down as she ran back to the bathroom. I was happy that she wasn't pregnant. I mean I would love to have another child with her, but we literally just had Carter.

"Lauren-! Lauren-!"
"What Camila?" I asked as I walked into the room. She turned around and I soon found out what. Carter had peed all over her white outfit. I walked over to help her, but I soon backed up with Camila when we realized that Carter wasn't done. "How much pee can this kid hold?"
"I don't know Camz... I really don't know."

After the pee experience, Camila and I had to go to Austin's since he found some of Camz's old stuff. As soon as we walked in there, it hit me. The smell that I would never forget. "Lauren! Camila! Help me!" We ran in their and he was crying. "I came home from my vacation to smell that foul smell and I came in here and found her body."

We called the vet and it said that the cat had died of natural causes. Austin was crushed and so was Camila. Camila loved that cat. She even named him. It was pizzakitty. Pizza for short.

The next day I came walking out of our room to find Camila to see if she was ready for the cuneal

The next day I came walking out of our room to find Camila to see if she was ready for the cuneal..... Yes they are calling it cuneal. I was surprised to see Camila's outfit. "DAMN CAMILA!" With that we were on our way to Austin's backyard laughing.