Chapter 2- Reminice

The crashing sound awoke Darwin, however Gumball wasn't fazed as he had just gone to sleep by the time Darwin was awoken.
The time was barely 4 am when he cracked one eye open, and Darwin groaned as he slid out of his bed.
He heard a strange muffled noise from outside....his window?

"God damn it, Galaxy! Next time, I'm driving!" Said a rough, young voice that droned on and on moaning and complaining about how the female seemed to ignore the rules of the road.
"Well, it's not MY fault humans have strange metal...dealies, Willow! They move about because their legs are too thin to carry their heavy weight!" She snapped back.
The male, presumably Willow, growled.
"Look, let's just find Gumball, send him to Odepeas, and then get the HELL out of here!"  He growled.
Darwin heard enough exposition. He shut the curtians and the blinds and just went back to bed and hopefully, it was just a weird dream.
Whoever those people where, they sure spooked him.

By the time they were woken up by Nicole, They both had forgotten about Willow and Galaxy, the two strange voices that followed a car crash outside the house. Gumball was blissfully unaware of the danger he was in, and Darwin seemed to be more protective of him.
"Darwin honey, are you ok?" Nicole asked, pouring out Anais some of her Daisy Flakes, a particular brand that neither Him or Gumball liked.

"I'm, were fine, mum. It's just...we heard a crash outside, I'm just a little spooked." Darwin admitted, placing down his spoon in favour of a glass or orange.
"I heard it too, it sounded like a car crash. I hope nobody was hurt," Gumball said while Darwin eyed him.
'I'm keeping my eye on you,' was the look he gave him.

"Have fun at school today boys!" Nicole waved As they got on the bus to school, while Willow and Galaxy seemed to be watching from not so far away.