Prologue

Prologue

I didn't cry just like I promised him. But I'm hurting. 

It hurts just the same even though there aren't tears.

I didn't know there was pain this great. It's like this big, painful, dark claw that's clutching at your heart. You're fighting for breath but you can't win. You just lose and you can't do anything but accept it.

The sun just shone. I looked up. Everything is suppose to be bright but everything seems dull for me. Like someone drained all the colors. He drained the colors when he left me...

He's just unfair by seeming to take everything that I am.

But I don't regret everything that has happened.

It was fate.

I miss him. I miss his voice calling me Lorraine. I miss his gentle smiles and even his dauntless smirks.

I wish he didn't have to leave. I want him beside me. I want to feel his kiss. I want to feel him holding my hand.

I miss him..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note (important to read):

      This story is not mine alone. Actually in collaboration ito with thankstoHIM. Idea ko 'to. Naisip ko  kasi it will be fun to try to do a story with someone and also easier kasi 'di lang ikaw ang mag-iisip ng mangyayareng sunod. Sabi nga, two heads are better than one. 

     Napapayag ko naman agad si thankstoHIM kasi nagandahan siya sa plot. So the following chapters will be written by her or me or the both of us, depending on our great and creative minds. LOL! :D

     Bale itong prologue ay ako ang nagsulat at 'yung chapter one. Siya ang nakatoka sa chapter two pero it doesn't necessarily mean na siya lang ang gagawa 'nun. Tulungan kami all the way hanggang sa katapusan.

    And another thing, (sorry kung mahaba na ito) nag-decide kami na dito na ito i-post sa account ko. Sabi kasi niya eh. Ok lang daw. Pero remember future readers na kung sakaling magandahan kayo sa story na 'to hindi lang ako ang author nito.

   Bale mag-aasign na lang ako ng call sign. I'm going to be AuthorS and she's going to be AuthorT. (Baduy ba? >.<) So you know na mainly idea iyong chapter na iyon ng isa sa amin.

           That's all. Thank you. :D Please vote and comment sa following chapters! 

:D:D:D

AuthorS