chapter 8 Mario Pov Part 1

Damn yo, Layla was going through a lot right now. It was like there was more shit being piled onto her plate. But I gotta comend her for being so strong. But, how is a child suppose to feel knowing that their mother is actually dying day by day?

I remember when the day that my ma had died. That was the day that I stopped caring and giving a fuck about everything.

Yo Carlos ima need you to run shit tonight. I'm hit, I need some sleep." I told my partner as I was getting ready to leave one my joints.

Just as I was about to get in my car my phone started ringing. I looked to it being an unknown number.

"Yo, Who the fuck is this?" I asked because lately some lil niggas had been playin on my phone.

"Hello, May I speak to Mario Jones?" Some man on the other end asked. He sounded professional. "Your speakin to em'." I said. "Um, Good evening sir My name is Doctor Carlos and I'm calling you on behalf of Ms. Ramona Ross to inform you that she has been in a bad accident, she's in critical condition, and that she is at Saint Marks Hospital. We will-." I hit that nigga with the Dial tone. Ian have time to listen to the extra shit he had to say. "Lord i know that ive lived a sinful life but please don't take the only thing that I love, Cherish, and care about away from me." I prayed aloud as I made my way to the hospital, Running red lights, bobbin and weavin my way through traffic. I made it to the hospital in 15 minutes flat. I ran to the front desk. "Ramona Ross room

number." I fucking hated bein here. "Sir, I will need you to sit and wait until a doctor comes." Hm, She must not know. I dont really call females out of their name unless, i feel the need too. Mama raised me with respect. "Lady, If you dont tell me what room she is in right now i will have people lookin for you in less than 24 hours. so im gonna ask you one more time, Ramona Ross Room Number." I managed to say through clenched teeth. "Oh, Um, Um room number 523." She managed to say.

I ran to the elevator after waiting for what seems like forever i said fuck it and took the steps all the way to the fifth floor.

I managed to get past the doctors and make my way into her room.

I walked in her room and all i saw was the lady who carried me for 9 months, who raised me for eighteen years, through rain, hail, and snow looking lifeless. My heart shattered right then and there. "I love you ma." I said as I made my way to her bed rubbing on her hand. "I love you too son." I heard her say. I didnt think she heard me but she did. "Ma, I'm sorry for everything that I put you through. Your my queen, Your my life, my women." I knew she wouldnt want me to start thinkin negative so i started to reminsace on the good things. "Ma, remember when you was sick and i tried to cook you some breakfast when i was around eight years old but i ended up burning the food? Good thing i didnt burn the house down! But after that moment i knew that me ajd cooking wasnt a fan of each other."I said letting out a chuckle. "Remember when my first tooth fell out and I was so happy and how i went to bed early for the tooth fairy? You was my tooth fairy."

In the middle of me reminsicing, The montor started going off. I immediatly went into panick mode and ran out for the Doctors. "Yo, I need some fuckin doctors in room 523 right fuckin now." I shouted.

Immediatly doctors came from every where. I tried to make my way back in the room but I was pushed out by a couple of doctors into the hall.

After standing out in the hall for what seemed like hours I had the same doctor who called me on my phone and come out to talk to me. "Mario Ross right?" He said as he made his way too me. "Hello sir. I am sorry to inform you that your mother was annouced dead at 10:23 p.m. we tried to do everything in our power to keep her stable. Once again sir I am sorry for your loss." and with that being said he walked away. I walked back in her room to only see my mother, my baby, the love of my life be zipped up in a body bag. "FUCK!" i shouted.

"Hey baby, Whats wrong?" Layla asked me knocking me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I asked confused. "Your crying, You just punched a hole in the wall and screamed out FUCK!" I looked towards the wall to see a big ass hole. I must've blacked out! "Nothing baby. Good morning." I said trying to regain my composure. I honestly wasnt ready to talk to Layla about my mom. I liked Layla a lot and i know she was trust worthy but that there was just a tough subject to talk about. "Okay Mario, You know you can talk to me when your ready. I'm here for you." She said as she made her way into the bathroom.

Since it was the weekend, I just laid back in my bed. That was my plain to just lay in bed all day and cuddle with Layla. When she came out the bathroom I couldnt help but take in her apperance. I loved the way her body was just made all over. I think she could be a model because of those long beautiful legs.

I guess I had went into a daze because Layla was snappin her fingers in my face while shoutin my name, "MARIO!" I couldnt help but chuckle a little bit. "My b. whats up?" I asked. "Ugh, I asked if you was hungry." She said as she fluffed her hair out of her face. "Na, But come here." She gave me a confused look but strutted her way over to me.

Ooo, She just didnt know about the things she did too me... AT ALL! "Can we cuddle?" I asked her. She seemed to blush a little but still said yes. She climed on top of me and layed her head on my chest. I love the way her body felt on top of mine. it was like she warmed my insides up. I started to play in her hair and rub her back as i just looked at her fall asleep in my arms. Im guessing that was one of her weakness's. She was like a baby doll and to say i was starting to love her was an understatement.

-----

pt.2 coming hopefully tomorrow if yall can give me ATLEAST 10 comments and votes. But please, please, please give me feedback! For real, seriously! But love y'all

Sincere Keshia. oh and help me get more reads please. gracias..