Chapter 3 Layla P.O.V

Chap.3 Layla P.O.V

I was so pissed that Mario had a girl friend and didn't tell me. I was so hurt. On the way home I just decided to ride in silent. Everything was going wrong then for a second he made me feel like everything was going to be good until that Bitch, his girl friend came over.

I'm ashamed to say that I fought her because she wasn't worth it. Well actually she was since she decided to call me out of my name. I deserved respect and I was going to get it one way or another, by any means. I've been stepped on for too damn long.

When we got to the house I ran to Mario room and started packing my clothes.

I didn't have no where to go but I didn't want to be here with a nigga who had a girl friend. I was on the verge of tears because he had a promise to always be here for me and not hurt me but he lied. I was tired of people lying to me. Why did this have to happen to me I said to myself as I Started pushing my bags to the door.

"Layla, Let me explain" Mario said as begin to pull me by my arm, so that I won't move.

"I don't want to hear it". I exclaimed as I continued to walk out.

"Layla, please, I'm not letting you walk out so fast."

"Mario I don't want to hear shit you have to say to me--." I tried to say as Mario smashed his soft lips into mine. I started to pull away but I felt Sparks flying just like before when we started talking.

Mmm, I said letting out a little moan.

He stopped kissing me and he looked at me dead in eyes.

"Layla" he says breathing hard. "I was trying to tell you that she is one of my exs, I don't go out with her. I want you. She likes to come in between other people relationships because, if she's not happy then that means that no one is happy" he confessed. I could tell he was telling the truth.

I couldn't do nothing but crawl right into his arms.

"I'm sorry for not hearing you out at first. I had just got fed up with all the lies I've been told and all of the pain that I've suffered from".

"I understand." He said. "oh and I could tell that you was fed up by the way you starting beating her up Ms. Laila Ali."

I couldn't do anything but laugh at the comment.

"shut up, before I beat you up" I said.

Mario had his way of making me feel good, making all of my worries go away, like they never existed.