One Direction Fan Fiction - Amelia Tomlinson

Chapter 1

Amelia's POV

“HARRY SIGN THIS!!”

“LOUIS TAKE A PICTURE”

“HUG ME ZAYN!!! HUG ME LIAM!!”

“JUST TALK TO ME NIALL!!”

Jesus, these fans are annoying I thought to myself as we walked home.

I’m Amelia Tomlinson, sister of Louis Tomlinson. I have to live with him; it’s either that or I live in a care home. You see, my parents died in a car crash 3 years ago and ever since then me and Louis have lived together. Around about two months ago, all the one direction boys moved in with us, which I have no problem with because they are all good fun. It’s just the constant fans.

We finally arrived back home at about 10pm.

“I’m off to bed” Niall said.

“Same,” Liam and Zayn said simultaneously.

“Night guys!” Harry and Louis shouted.

“Anyone want a cuppa?” I asked the two boys.

“Nah, I think I’m going to get a shower then go to bed,” Louis said.

“Okay, night bro!” I said hugging him. “You want tea Harry?” I asked him again.

“Please!” he responded

I made two cups of tea and took them through to the sitting room and sat on the sofa next to Harry.

“Thanks” he said almost whispering.

“If you’re tired you should go to bed!” I told him.

“Nah, I’d rather stay here with you.” I blushed and Harry chuckled. I hated that he had the ability to do that to me. Don’t get me wrong me and Harry aren’t dating, as much as I would love that, I’m not sure Louis would allow that. He’s the overprotective big brother sort.

“Shut up!” I said hitting him. He chuckled some more. We sat in silence for a bit, drinking the tea. It wasn’t an awkward silence.

“Right, I think I’ll go to bed!” I exclaimed getting up.

“Yeah me too” Harry responded getting up as well.

We both went upstairs to the top floor, I have my own room and Harry shares with Louis. All the other boys have their own room on the middle floor.

“Night Ame, sleep well” Harry said giving me an overly-friendly hug. I felt his hand in my front hoodie pocket. Strange boy.

“Night Haz” I replied hugging him back.

I went to my room and took my hoodie off to find a piece of paper fall out.

It read:

I miss you already Ame, sleep well .xx

Very strange boy.

Author's Note

I know it's not very good, or very long, but it's my first story and i'm learning. Also i know not many people will be reading this but if you are I LOVE YOU SO MUCH:D

Comment, fan and vote:)