Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Amelia’s POV

I woke up in Harry’s arms and I smiled to myself.

“Morning beautiful!”

“Morning Haz”

“Feeling any better?” He asked.

“Not really, but thanks.”

“No problem!” He said.

I got out of bed and picked up a hoodie. “Want any breakfast?”I asked him.

“Nah, I’ll go downstairs in a minute anyway!” He replied and I nodded.

I walked into the kitchen to find Liam and Louis eating breakfast, obviously talking about what was happening.

“Hey!” I said nearly crying.

“Come here Ames” Liam said, I went and sat next to him and he put his arms round me. “Don’t cry, we’ll be visiting you in no time and you can visit all the time.”

“Thanks Liam” I told him. “You’re such a good friend; I’m going to miss you.”

“Aunt Carol is coming in two hours, so you better get dressed.” Lou told me. I went over and hugged him then went upstairs.

 I got in the shower then put on my skinny jeans and a jack wills top, I put my make up on and did my hair. I walked out of my room and knocked on Harry and Lou’s door.

“Come in!” I heard Harry say. “Hey Amy!”

“Hey Harry!” I replied, “Aunt Carol is coming today, she should be about half an hour!”

“So I heard,” Harry replied coming closer to me, he wrapped his arms around me saying, “I can’t believe we only have a week together.”

“Don’t make me cry, I’ve only just done my make – up!” I replied and Harry chuckled.

“Okay, sorry!” Harry whispered leaning forward to kiss me, “I love you,” he whispered in my ear.

“I love you too!” I whispered, a tear dropping down my cheek.

“I thought you said no crying!” He said and I giggled, he wiped the tear from my cheek and kissed my forehead, “we better go downstairs then.”

I heard a knock at the door and Louis went to answer, I followed him as he opened the door.

“Hey Aunt Carol!” Louis said.

“Hi you two!” She said hugging us.

“Come in!” I told her directing her to the lounge.

“I’ve already checked into my hotel, just round the corner, Phil is just coming, he wanted to go see his brother, who just lives nearby.” Carol told us as we walked.

Phil was Aunt Carol’s fiancé, I’d only met him a few times but he seemed nice.

“Hello boys!” Carol said walking into the lounge, she gave everyone a hug and sat down next to me and Harry. “Now Lou tells me you two are together?” She asked me and Harry.

I blushed as Harry replied, “Yes we are!” kissing my cheek.

We talked for a while before Phil knocked at the door, “Hello Amelia, hello Louis!”

“Hey Phil!” We both responded.

“Carol, my brother invited us for dinner, do you want to go?”

“Yes of course, I’ll just get my coat,” she responded, “Lou I’ll ring you later to arrange things!” She said leaving.

“Bye!” We all said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I spent the rest of the week mainly with either Harry or Louis, me and Harry had our first proper date. He took me out for dinner and we came home and watched a movie. It was great and I’ve tried not to worry about leaving for the whole week.

“Carol’s coming in an hour.” Louis told me as I threw the last of my stuff in a suitcase. Lou picked up a picture of him, mum, dad and me on holiday the summer before they were killed. I saw a tear drop down his cheek but he quickly wiped it away. I started crying and Louis came and sat and cuddled me.

“I’m going to miss you so much Lou!” I cried.

“I’m so so sorry I didn’t keep my promise Amy.”

“What promise?” I asked him sobbing.

“I promised you when mum and dad died that we would always be together and I would never let them split us up.” He responded starting to cry. “I can’t believe I’m letting this happen, I’m going to find a way out of this Ames.”

“Don’t worry Lou, I’ll visit all the time and in two years I’ll come back and live here!” I sobbed.

“No, I’ll find a way, I promise you Amy!” Louis said pulling me closer to him.  

“LOU, CAROL’S HERE!” Zayn shouted.

“I’ll give you a moment to say goodbye to Harry up here.” Lou told me.

Harry walked in and walked straight to me putting his arms round me. He kissed my forehead and said, “I’ll visit you in one month, I promise Ames!”

“I love you Harry!” I cried into his shirt. “Please don’t forget me!”

“Don’t be stupid, of course I won’t forget you.” He told me.

Author's Note:

SHE'S GONE, well nearly, anyway please COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT

THANK YOU FOR READING:)

FAN, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT:D

and next upload should be soon:D

and please comment, it'll make me happy and i might upload sooner

:D