Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Amelia’s POV

The next morning I woke up about 9am. Last night, before she left Alice had told me that I should have a word with Louis before I said anything to Harry, so I went downstairs in hope of finding Louis. I found him sat in the kitchen talking to Liam.

“Right, well I’m just going to go get a shower!” Liam said leaving us.

 “Hey Ames” Louis said.

“Hey... look I think we need to talk” I told him

“About Harry, right?” I nodded, “Don’t worry, Liam told me the whole story, and to be honest, as weird as it would be having my best friend date my sister, I think you two will be a really good couple and I know that Harry will treat you right.” Louis told me.

“OH THANK YOU LOUIS I LOVE YOU!” I screamed hugging him.

Harry walked into the kitchen saying, “What’s going on in here then?”

I ran over to him and jumped up and wrapped my legs round he waist, luckily he caught me and hugged me back, “I’m so confused, but I still like it!”

“And that’s my cue to leave” Louis said chuckling to himself. “Have fun you two, but not too much fun!!”

I blushed but Harry quickly put me down and kissed me passionately.  We kissed for what seemed like ages till Harry pulled back and said, “Is Lou okay with this?”

“Yeah, he said he was fine with us being together!”

A massive smile made it onto his face as he kissed me again. “I think you better go talk to him though because he needs to do the ‘big brother speech’ to you” I told him. “And whilst you do that, I’m going to go and thank Liam, and you should thank him later to but I’ll let Lou tell you about that”

Harry gave me a soft kiss and then went upstairs; I followed him stopping outside Liam’s room. I knocked and he told me to come in.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH LIAM!” I shouted hugging him.

“I take it Louis let you be together?”

“Yes, all thanks to you!” I told him still hugging him. “Thank you so much, you are an amazing friend!”

“I know, but you can let go of me now!” he laughed.

“Okay, but thank you so much, I owe you.”

“It’s cool honestly Amy, but I’m going to shower now so you might want to leave...”

“Okay, see you” I said, “and thank you, again.”

“No problem, honestly.” He told me.

I walked upstairs to my room and put my shorts and Beatles crop top on. It was warm out today. I decided to go downstairs, but stopped outside Harry and Lou’s room. I knocked on the door.

“COME IN!” I heard Harry shout. I went in to find Lou and Harry talking on Harry’s bed. I went and sat next to Lou.

“You two okay?” I asked them.

“Yeah, we’re just talking.” Harry replied whilst Louis nodded. I gave Lou a hug.

“Well, I’ll leave you to it.” I walked into the kitchen and got my phone out. I rang Alice.

“Hey chick!” She answered.

“Hey Al,” I responded, “I have big news for you.”

“Ooh, I’m listening!”

“Meet me in Nando's in an hour” I told her.

“Okay!” she said and hung up.

Lou came downstairs with Harry.

“I meeting Alice in Nando’s in an hour, please can you give me a lift Lou?” I asked him.

“Sure thing sis, me and Haz will go and see a movie or something!”He replied and Harry nodded.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading:), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment on what you like, what you think should happen or what you think i should improve on.

THANK YOU

vote, fan and PLEASE COMMENT:)