Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Amelia’s POV

I heard a knock at the door an went to answer it,

“Hey Amelia”

“Hey! LIAM! ZAYN! DANIELLE AND REBECCA ARE HERE!!” I shouted.

Liam and Zayn ran downstairs and gave their girlfriends a quick hug saying goodbye to me and they left.

Louis, Harry and Niall came downstairs;

“Harry, look after Ames, no messing around you two!” Louis told Harry. Harry chuckled and replied “I’m not sure I can promise that Lou!” he said winking at me. I blushed and Louis playfully hit Harry.

“Right, well we will see you two later then,” Niall told us.

“Yeah, bye sis, bye Haz!”

The door clicked and we were alone. It was only 11am so we had a few hours to kill.

“So what do you want to do?” I asked Harry.

“This!” he said leaning over to kiss me. He gently pressed his lips against mine and then quickly pulled back. “Err, sorry Ames, I didn...” I leant forward and crashed my lips on his and kissed him passionately, I ran my hands through his hair making him groan. I pulled back and smiled. I’ve wanted to do that for ages.

“You know Lou will kill us both if he sees anything like that!” Harry told me, still smiling.

“I know, that’s why he won’t find out,” I replied, “because as hot as you are, and as much as I love you Mr Styles, I don’t want a relationship with a player!”

Harry stuck his bottom lip out and whined, “I’m not a player!”

“Yes you are and you know it.”

“Well, I wouldn’t be if I was with you!”

“Oh you are tempting me again Mr!”

“Good, now come back here and kiss me again!” I went over to him and laid on top of him, I kissed him passionately and ran my fingers all over his body. I must admit this felt good. I ran my fingers up his chest making him groan louder. I felt his ‘friend’ hard against my leg. I quickly pulled back and ran to the kitchen saying,

“Two can play at that game Mr Styles!”

He followed me into the kitchen, an obvious bulge in his pants. I looked down and laughed.

“Oh you are good Ames, but I’m going to get you back for this!”

Author's Note:

I'm sorry it's short again, i'm trying to upload as often as possible but with short chapters, thank you to everybody reading this..

I LOVE YOU

fan, comment, vote :)