3

3

Ayesha always loved the swings.

She would always hang only by the swings the whole time she was in the park. She would happily swing and not get up even for a bit because she knew someone else will take up the spot.

But that was in the day and in the evening, when the park was filled with people. Now it is night time and even the two kids were picked up by their mother, leaving only her and Rahul in the park.

Ayesha looked at her feet and was very glad she decided to match her outfit with nice shoes instead of heels this time. Maybe she knew deep inside if her parents had actually locked her out or something she didn't want to be stuck in heels.

"What are you thinking?" asked Rahul.

Ayesha looked at him. "About my shoes," she answered honestly.

"That's a wierd thing to think about."

"Is it?"

"I think so."

"Maybe you're right."

"I'm very often right," he said.

They stayed quite again for the next two minutes.

"Who's your favorite Professor in college?" asked Rahul.

"Huh?"

"I'm starting conversation, Raizada."

"Oh. Well, I really think Professor Chopra is the coolest of all. Um, yours?"

"I like Professor Anand the best. He's really nice and knows his subject. Chopra is nice too, but I think she is sometimes partial."

"True," she agreed. "Anand is fine. Knows his subject."

"He's awesome."

Ayesha thought for a while. "Who's your best friend?"

"Nihal," he answered without hesitation.

She frowned. "Who's he? I don't remember any Nihal from college."

"He's from my school. He's been my best friend since we were ten. Who's your best friend?"

"Ria."

"You guys seem close," he commented.

Ayesha scoffed. "We are."

He just smiled, and then stood up. "I want to try something. "

"What?"

"Sand castle."

"Huh?" He just pointed to a sand kit.

"What are you, five?" she asked.

"Maybe that's how old I was since I last did it. Or a bit older."

"Rahul..."

"C'mon Ayesha, don't be such a prick."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine."

Rahul sat outside of the sand kit claiming he wouldn't fit, and Ayesha copied his actions. The sand was wet and Rahul slowly gathered sand to start. Ayesha would've been lying if she had said she didn't have fun at all. Surprisingly, building sand castles brought up a lot of fond memories. They even had a fun competition on whose would be better. Ayesha was determine to make Rahul fail... but in the end, he was the one who won. Like said, it bought up a lot of childhood memories and the two began recalling what cartoons they used to watch before.

"Power Rangers, that's for sure!" said Rahul.

"Yep, Ninja Storm used to be my favorite Power Ranger series," replied Ayesha.