Handcuff 11: The weirdest thing.

I sat alone at the couch, thinking about the future -- WITH HIM. Maybe he'll be a great husband when we get back home and I'll be a great wife to him. Maybe we'll be a great couple just like the ones there. Maybe.

"Dan dan da da dan --" I picked my phone at the center table.

"Hoy, 12:30 na. Magbihis ka na tapos pumunta ka rito sa may terrace sa taas. TEET. toot. toot. toot." He hunged it without any statement from me. Nakakainis ka talaga Vice!

I went to the bedroom and I saw the dress that he said. Bright color, eh? Light blue halter dress with a yellow jacket. Wow. I touched the cloth. It was so soft, just like the hands of Dingdong. Damn, he's waiting, pwede ba?

I quickly took a shower and wore the dress. All the dress that he gave to me looks nice when they're at me. I really do have the ability to be a model, but I don't want to be a model. I've never wished to. I was tall enough to be a model, but I've never wanted to.

It was 12:50. I quickly turned my hair into a messy bun. At least I can be beautiful when it was a messy bun. With the heels, I dragged myself into the terrace, that is in 5th floor. Our room was in the 2nd floor when I should take the elevator in 3 times. Ang masaklap pa dun, di ako marunong gumamit ng elevator, kaya wala akong choice kundi gumamit ng hagdanan. That son of a -- THAT FREAK DID THIS ON A PURPOSE. Alam nya siguro na hindi ko kayang gumamit ng elevator. Damn him.

I saw him, kicking the wall. "Ba't ang tagal mo?"

"Tingnan mo nga, pinaakyat mo ko rito sa 5th floor nang naka heels! Ikaw kaya ang magsuot jan ng heels at umakyat mula 2nd floor hanggang 5th floor? !@#$..." I was to about to cry when he talked.

"Kaya kita pinaakyat dahil nandito ang kwarto nina Russel. Ayokong maghirap umakyat at bumaba para lang sayo no."

"Ano ba ko, di ba asawa mo ko?"

"Heh, I think out of myself that I was still single."

"You wish. Freak, look. You do have the wedding ring at your hand." I handed his wrist and looked at his ring.

***

After we strolled and drink some coffees, we went back to the hotel.

I took some shower, ate dinner and tried to sleep at the couch. Ayoko na syang makatabi ngayon no. I'm specific now. Baka may mangyari pa samin na hindi dapat mangyari.

"Anong ginagawa mo?"

"Matutulog. Obvious ba?" I pressed the pillow and led my head to it.

"Ba't ka dyan matutulog eh may kama dun?"

"Ayoko nang makatabi ka no."

"Hindi tayo magtatabi."

"Huh? Eh san ka matutulog?" I looked at him with a blank expression.

"Dyan sa couch."

O_O

Huh?! Ano raw? What the heck is he saying? You mean -- "Dun ka matulog sa kama. Mukha kang kawawa pag tinuloy mo pa yang pagtulog mo dyan. Alis." He pushed me to stand up and dragged me to the bed. He walked out and closed the door.

"Wow."

What was that all about? That b@stard's being nice to me was so strange.

-----------++

A/N: Come to me Readers XD Pangit ba? Puchu puchu ba? :(( Commetn nyo lang ang suggestion jan sa baba :'))