Handcuff 10: Expected things

Naiintriga talaga ako sa kanya, dun sa Karen na yun. Who is she? Tell me!

Pinikit ko na lang ang mata ko habang sumasayaw kami.

Nung natapos na kami sumayaw, he let go of me and ordered some drinks to be calm. Subukan lang nya na uminom, uupakan ko sya. Walang bubuhat sa kanya rito noh!

Nagpaalam ako sa kanya na pupunta lang ako sa washing room. When I got there, I washed my hands. I looked at the mirror.

*Flashback*

He took my arms to wrap around his neck. Dinala na lang ako ng malamig kong pakiramdam kaya eto, my arms wrapping around his neck. I felt some shiver going up and down on my spine when he hugged my waist. I was actually near him and parang wala akong makita kundi sya lang. We started to move. He closed his eyes and lowered his head to me.

*End of Flashback*

I touched the part where the heart is. The heartbeats going faster. Oh my God, what's happening to me? Malamig ang kamay ko. I must be nervous about it, kase it was really my first time to dance with a guy, kahit kailan talaga.

To get rid of this feeling, I screamed out loud. All the girls went out and looking at me, shocked and surprised.

"Miss, are you okay?"

"Ah, yes... I'm sorry." I bowed down.

I quickly went our of the Ladies Room and shocked to see Vice, leaning at the wall beside the door and his hands are on his pocket again.

"Anong nangyari sayo at nagsisisigaw ka dun? Nag-iiskandalo ka ata eh. Bumalik ka na lang kaya sa kwarto?" Vice said annoyed.

"Mas mabuti pa yun, at nang makapagpahinga ako."sabi ko na mas halata ang inis. Akala nya sya lang? Hmp.

"Baket, hindi ka ba nakomportable na makasayaw ako kanina? I mean, All of the girls out there wants me to dance with them." he smirk. 

"Ugh, manahimik ka." I frowned at him. I stomped my feet while I was walking back to the room. I leaned to the back door and mumbling some curses under my breath.

"Kainis! Hmp!" I try to imitate his tone. "All of the girls out there wants me to dance with them. Ang kapal! Aiiiissshhh."

I changed my dress into a night dress and sleep. Itutulog ko na lang to.

***

O_O

S-s-si V-vice?! Wait, kanina pa ba ko yakap nito?! God, why are you doing this to me? Sinubukan kong makapiglas sa braso nya pero, hindi talaga ako makaalis, kahit nga makagalaw di ko magawa. T_T Ano ba to? Help me!