Handcuff 17: Being a Parent.

Karylle's POV:

"I have no time to look after her because I'm whole day in my work at London. So please?" She begged.

We looked at each other. "TAYO?" Then we looked at her. "MAGIGING MAGULANG NIYA?"

"Oo, Vice. So, kaya nyo ba?" Mr. Viceral asked infront of us.

He stood up. "Ayoko nga."

"Mas lalo naman ako noh." I said while crossing my arms at my chest and acting arrogantly.

"Bahala ka pag di mo nakuha ang kotse mo. Malaki ang possibilities na pag naayos yun, malaking pera yun." He reassured para mapa-oo nya si Vice.

"Pa naman, wag nyo namang ibenta. Alam nyo naman na kung gaano ko kamahal yung kotse na yun noh." He begged. You have to kneel at them para maibigay na yung bwisit mong kotse. Paharang harang kasi sa daan tapos nagkataong masama pa yung mood ko nung nagawa ko yung krimen na yun. [Ako pa yung nanisi, as if ako naman yung gumawa ng krimen. hahah.]

"Eh dapat gawin mo ang pinagagawa ko." Mr. Viceral said calmly.

"Pa naman?! Nagbibiro ka lang naman di ba?" Vice said, raising his tone.

"Mukha ba kong nagbibiro ha? Mabebenta ko talaga yun. Kilala mo ko. Ano?" tumingin si Mr. Viceral kay Vice.

"Ano ba yan. Mama naman, wala na ba kayong awa?"

"Tapos na ang usapan na to." Mama stood up. "Iuwi nyo na si Belle sa bahay ninyo. Aalis na ko." Then she walked out.

"Mama! Ugh, kainis talaga!" I frowned. Ang sasama nyo!

"Please, take care of her. I will be back when my contract there finished already." I have no choice but to agree on her. I forced him to make a promise at Marian. She glanced at her watch and looked suprisingly. "I have to go now, 5:30 PM was the flight of the plane. Please do take care of her." She bowed down and bid goodbye to us. Then she approached Belle to say her goodbyes for the child. When Marian drove off by the taxi, I saw Belle's face, and I can't explain the expression in her face. Sucks.

I approached her as she was looking at the back of the taxi that her mom was actually riding on it. "Okay ka lang?" She nodded. I knelt down to my knees and sat so that I can reach her height. This will gonna be hard...

"Uh, Belle," She looked at me. "Uhh, for now, can I be your mother for now?"

"I miss mommy. Daddy." She said and lowered her head as she was playing her teddy bear. Vice walked towards us. "Seryoso ka ba? Iuuwi mo yan dun?" He whispered.

"Alangan naman kung saan yan titira, nakaalis na yung mama nya. Naka-oo na tayo, diba? At saka, mukhang sa kanya nga yung kwarto." I replied in a icy tone.

He headed towards Belle and sat next to me. "What's your name? Can daddy know it?"

"You're not my daddy!" She ran away.

"Vice, anong ginawa mo?" tanong ko.

"Wala kaya. Mahihirapan tayo sa batang yun. Wag na natin kunin." He stood up. "Anong gusto mo? Inaasahan tayo ng mama nya. Let's look for her." We separated ways to find Belle. Then I find her under the shady lush tree, sitting and crying. I aproached to her. "Belle?"

Her heads' burying under her arms, cocking her head at her knee. I sat next to her. "You look like me." I said solemly. She raised her head and looked at me with her teary eyes. "Huh?"

"When I was young, I used to cry in a shady tree like this because I miss my father." sabi ko kay Belle. Napareminisce tuloy ako.

"Huh?" Belle said while sobbing.

"My dad passed away. For me, giving me shade by a tree gives me comfort. Then suddenly, after I cried, I saw myself smiling. Ikaw? Ba't ka umiiyak?"

"I miss my daddy too."

"Huh?"

"Wala na rin po si papa."

"Oh..." Vice saw us. He sat beside her. "Pwede na ba tayo umuwi?"

"Let's try to explain things to her." I whispered to him, then I looked at Belle and started to explain. I scoffed. "Belle, we will be your parents permanently. I'll be your mama," I pointed at him. "And he will be your permanent papa. Can you help us?"

"I don't think so, ate Karylle." She shook her head. "We'll be a great family. Me, you and him. Are you not happy?" She didn't respond. "Sheeshh. Ewan ko sa batang yan. Umuwi na nga tayo.." He dragged me and I looked at him. "Siraulo ka ba? You're not caring for the child."

We started walking when I heard her voice. "Mama? Papa?" We spun our heads and looked at her. She stopped from crying but still, her eyes are teary then. "Ano?"

"Pwede ko kayong tulungan." She smiled.

To be continue..