Chapter 3

Edited on 28th may, 2016.

~2 weeks later~
Over these two weeks Alexa and I have become pretty close and she's just about to reach my house. We live about 15 minutes apart.

I was just scrolling through my feed on Instagram when I saw someone named Carson Donnell just followed me. Then I realised that he was the guy from my English class. Just as I was about to follow him back Alexa barged through the doors of my room.

This is the perfect chance to describe my room, my room was painted off white, but my bed sheets, pillow covers, my lamp, curtains and chandelier were all teal blue.
(Yes, that's my favourite colour)
I also had a bay window from which had the awesome view of...
Our neighbours house. (Ps. Note the sarcasm)

We were watching Full House on Netflix when My mom yelled, "dinners ready."
I asked Alexa if she would like to stay but she said she had to help her mom do some chores, oh well then...more for me!!

After eating a delicious dinner I headed back to my room and took a quick shower.
After that I changed into my comfy pyjamas and threw my hair up in a messy bun. After a few minutes of me tossing and turning around in bed I finally fell asleep.

I know these chapters are short, but I promise the rest will be wayyyy longer. And thank you to everyone who read my book, I really appreciate it.

Vote

Comment

Follow

And share.