Chapter 5

I walked into science class which was my forth period. I went and took my respective seat which was at the back of the class. Right after I got seated, Carson came barging through the class doors and sat on the seat beside me. That wasn't even his seat! I don't know what's up with him...
He then started talking to me but I couldn't pay attention. He waved his hand in front of my face and said, "did you even pay attention to anything that I said". "Yeah", I lied. "Okay then tell me what I said" Carson asked . "Fine I lied to you." He shook His head in disagreement. "Are you trying to ignore me?" He said, you could see a look of sadness in his eyes. "No,no I was just thinking about something, and why are you not sitting where you are supposed to be"
He was just  about to say something when the teacher entered the class.
Talk about bad timing. He was teaching us about the speed of reaction when someone threw a piece of paper at me. When I opened it, it read "do you understand a word he is saying" I looked around trying to find out who must have thrown this chit, but I gave up because the bell started to ring which means that it was time for lunch.
As I walked out of the class I saw Carson standing in front of me, blocking my way. He asked me if I wanted to sit with him and his friends at lunch. I told him that I was going to sit with Alexa but he gave me the puppy dog eyes and I just couldn't refuse.
So he took me to the table right at the centre of the cafeteria and I could feel everyone's eyes on me.
I took a seat next to Carson and he smiled at me, for the first time I actually thought that it was cute. He offered me some doughnuts and I happily took them. You might think I'm like any other cliché girl but I'm not. I prefer eating doughnuts over a salad and do not try to act like someone else, I just am who I am.
Carson asked me if he could walk me to my last class which happened to be art. "sure," I agreed. He dropped me to my class and flashed me his pearly white smile. Oh my god I think I'm going to die.
I told him Thank you and he said that it was no big deal . I told him to hurry up because the bell will ring any moment and he might get detention for reaching class late. He then started to run to class, which by the way was quiet hilarious.
I walked into class all happy and had a huge grin plastered on my face.
~at home~
The moment I reached home I called up Alexa and told her everything that happened today. She started to squeal in excitement.
After the phone call I went and took a long shower which also gave me time to think about everything.
After the shower I changed into my pj's and went down for dinner.
Mom had made spaghetti. Score!
After I ate dinner I kissed mom and dad goodnight and headed up to my room and fell into a deep slumber.