Chapter 2

The moment I entered school I saw everybody staring at me, I ignored them and kept walking  to my principals office to collect my schedule.
She handed me my schedule and told me, "feel free to tell me anything."
I replied with an "okay" and headed to my first class that was English.
When I entered the class there were barely any people so I took a seat in the middle next to a girl who had long and wavy brown hair which ended right above her waist. She was also tall and had tanned skin with an amazing pair of blue eyes.
As I sat down she told me ,"hi, I guess your the new girl"
Was it that obvious I thought,
The loud sound of the bell ringing snapped me out of my daze.
I saw students shuffling around the class finding a seat.
A boy came and sat on my right he had brown hair and piercing blue eyes.
He wore black skinny jeans with a white tee teamed with a black beanie and a pair of white vans.
He said "hey" really loudly snapping me out of my daze again, I really need to stop doing this.
Just as I was about to say something the teacher walked in.
~fast forward to lunch~
I was searching for a place to sit when I saw the  girl from English class motioning for me to come and sit with her, I felt relieved and walked over to her table.
She told me that her name was Alexa and she introduced me to her friends.
XXXX
Soon enough it was time for me to go home, today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.