Chapter 2

As I'm own my way to Trey school, which is about 20 min away from here, a car flew pass me. It was an Audi rs7 midnight blue, that car is so expensive, I haven't touch a car since my dad left. The car stop at the stop sign only to reverse and stop by me, I got scared because I had no clue who was in that car or what they want so I speed up my pace and it speed up beside me also. I couldn't see who it was because whoever it was had tented windows. I was starting to reach in my book bag for my mace right before I got it out the person rolled down the window.

"Aye ma" the person said, it sounded so familiar I look over to realize it was Jay.

"Ohm hey, you scared me" I said holding my hand to my chest

"I'm sorry ma, I just wanted to see if you wanted a ride or not" he said while smirking at me .

"No its okay I'm just picking up my little brother down the street and heading home", not really wanting to get in the car or show him where I live it's not that good of a neighborhood. No doubt he can handle his own. I'm just embarrassed to show him where I live. Yeah it shows, but hearing and seeing it are two different things.

"Get in ma it's cool I don't mind dropping you and your brother off at home, besides its going to be getting dark by the time yal start walking home and it's not safe on this side of time at night" he said in a demanding tone not giving me no room for me to say no.

I sign in my head and open the door to get in, closing it and putting on my seat belt as I give direction to Trey's school. As he drove it was just something about the boy that got me nervous and hot. The way he had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on his chin,the way you could tell he was thinking by the way his jaw muscle was tight but his shoulders was relax,this boy was attractive but I would never let him now I was feeling vibe.

"It'll only take a moment" I tell him as we pull up to Trey's school. As I was walking up to the door I felt eyes on my butt I turned around only to realize Jay was staring at my butt when he realize I notice , instead of turning his head, he winks and licks his lips at me, I blushed and turn around shaking my head.

"What is this boy doing to me" I said under my breathe as I pull open the door going to the office.

"Hey Ms.Smith ,how you doing today" I said to the lady that work at the front office

"I'm doing fine child,how you doing" she ask
"Oh im fine just here to pick Trey up today" I said with a smile
Usually she not here when I come to pick trey up.

"Okay baby he in room 189 with Ms.Foctor" she said looking thru some papers.

"Okay see later Ms.Smith" I said walking away

Walking down the hall and to the left I spotted Ms.Foctor door. I knock on it and see trey thru the door at the table coloring.
"Hey Monica" Ms.Smith said opening the door
"Hey " I spoke walking in
"Trey you ready"
"Yes " he said putting on his backpack
"He's been a little sleepy today but he's been good all day" she spoke as I grabbed his hand
"Thank you Mrs.Foctor" I said as me and Trey walked out her class

"How was school Trey" I said as we walk the front door
" It was good mommy,Mrs.Foctor lets us paint and I drew and me and Sammy ate a lot of animal crackers,it was so fun mommy", he exclaim as we walk to Javion car. I open up the backseat to put Trey in the back and buckle him up.
" who are you" Trey said mugging
Jay as I got in the car.
"TREY stop being rude" I said turning around to look at him with seriousness.
" It's okay ma, I'm Jay what's your name lil dude" Jay said looking at him thru the rear view mirror.
"My name is Trey and I am 5 years old" He said grinning from ear to ear. Me and Jay chuckled about how happy he look as he put up 5 fingers ,this little will be the death of me.
"Where you stay at ma" He ask as he pull off from the school. "Over on First st."
The ride was quiet a peaceful quiet ,I would steal glances at Jay and notice how he was into his driving.
"So you see something you like" he said with a smirk on his face. I guess not. I moved my hair in front of my fave so he would see me blush as much. "Umm no I was just,nothing" I said stuttering. He chuckled a little a bit ,"its okay Mon I was just messing with which you"
"Mhh" I mumbled lowly.
He glance into my eyes for a second. I guess he saw me turn redder and he chuckled lowly. I mean ,shit as good as you look you would be quiet to,I thought to myself.

I leaned into the seat and got comfortable for the first time around him.
"Very wise" he said as he rub his chin for 3 time we been in the car,something that I notice he does when he is in deep thought about some.
"The house on the left"I mumbled loud enough for him to hear but low enough to not wake Trey up in the back seat. He pulled up to the house and looked at "do you need help with him, I could walk you to your door" he said as he look me in my eyes. "No I'm good he's not that heavy",in reality I just don't want my mom to see him,I rather not get beat tonight. "Okay Monica I'll see you tomorrow" he said as I grabbed Trey out the back seat "OK" I closed his door softly and walked up the sidewalk to the house. I looked back as I walk into the house and he pulled off. As I close the front door I can't believe what I was seeing actually I believe I just rather not see it. I made sure Trey was sleep and hurried up into my room and locked the door before she even had figure out I was home. I laid him down and slid under the covers with him as I kissed his forehead goodnight,as I rolled over to plug my phone up.
For the first time in forever I feel asleep with a smile on my face, for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Jay even though I know he wouldn't  want a girl like me.