Chapter 5

Hunter's POV

I didn't actually fall asleep when Ashton and I went to our room. I grabbed my phone and tip-toed out of our room and downstairs. I'm very confused with my life right now so I just need to think. I walked out the door and started to walk toward my thinking spot. Nobody knows where it is, not even my mom or Brandon.

I walked to the park where my spot was and made my way over to the tree and saw that there was already someone sitting on one of the tree swings.

I went over and tapped her shoulder and said hey. She turned around and I saw Jocelyn, Aaron's sister, sitting there.
Oh god what's she doing here, nobody's supposed to know where this is except me.

Jocelyn's POV

I turned around to see who it was and... It was Hunter, oh god what's he doing here!?

I just had to play it cool.
"Uhh...hey...Hunter"

"Umm..hi...."

Oh my god this is so awkward.

"What're you doing here?" Might as well ask him.

"Oh well uhh...this is my thinking spot...and I just came here to clear my mind...what about you?"

"Ohh...Aaron and I got into a fight and I kinda just stormed out of the hotel. I needed somewhere to think and uhh...here I am!"

"Oh uhh sorry about that"

"Its fine, I mean we're brother and sister whats the worst that can happen"

After talking for a few minutes he sat down on the tree swing next to me. Oh my god was this seriously happening.

We just quietly swung(is that even a word) on our swings for about 10 minutes until Hunter said, "Well, it would probably be awkward if you went back so soon so umm..."

Oh my god is Hunter Rowland gonna ask me to stay at his house?!

"...do you wanna stay over at my house tonight?...I mean umm unless you don't want to, and Im pretty sure your brother would get mad—"

*mentally screams/dies*
Ok play it cool Jocelyn play it cool

"Uh yeah thanks, that would be great!"

"Wait really?!"

"Yeah you're Hunter Rowland who would say no?"
We both laughed a bit.

"Then lets start walking back to my house."

"Ok.."

The walk wasnt that long but it was really quiet. Every now and then Hunter and I would catch each other staring, but other than that, nothing really happened.
We got to his house and he let us in.
He brought me up to his room because he said that there was no guest room.

He showed me his bed and said, "This is where you'll be sleeping"

"But where will you sleep?"

"I'll sleep on my bean bag chair"

"I dont want to kick you out of your bed!"

"Its ok, the bean bag chair is really comfy anyway"

"Ok...."

Oh shit..I dont have any pajamas with me.

"Uh, hey Hunter?"

"Yeah..wassup?"

"I just remembered that I dont have any pajamas..."

"Ummm here," he said taking a shirt out of his drawer,"You can wear this, its a dress on me so it should be a dress on you too"
We both laughed a bit.
I took his shirt—wait Hunter Rowland is letting me wear his shirt...
HOLY SHIT OMG OMG OMG
OMG *dies internally*
I started to walk out of the room only to come back in saying,"uh wheres the bathroom"

"Second door on your left"

"Thanks"

I walked into the bathroom and started to process what was happening.............
1. Im at Hunter Rowlands house
2. Im about to change into Hunter Rowlands shirt(imagine😍 )
3. Im about to sleep in Hunter Rowlands bed
What the shit when did my life become so amazing!!!
I took my clothes off and changed into Hunters shirt. I obviously left my underwear on but damn he was right, this is like a dress.
I got washed and stuff, grabbed my clothes and quietly walked back to Hunter's room.
I can't believe that Nicole actually lives in this place, this was our dream.

I got to Hunter and Ashton's room and quietly opened the door. Hunter was sitting on his bean bag chair and turned around to look at me. He just stared for a second until he said, "Well thats where your gonna be sleeping", pointing to his bed.

"I still feel really bad about taking your bed from you."

"Don't worry about it"

"Alright"

Hunter sat back in his bean bag chair and drifted off to sleep while I climbed into his bed.

Omg almost everything in this house smells like him or Brandon, and it smells reaaaaallllyyyy amazing.

I drifted off to sleep with the sweet smell of Hunter Rowland surrounding me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ahhh Hunters the mystery person!!
Is Aaron gonna be mad about her hanging out with Hunter?!
Lol i dont even know yet😂