Chapter 3

I'm going to be switching point of views a few times in this chapter
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jocelyn's POV

"Mom we've been driving for a while, do you know where we are?"
We were driving for about a half hour until I asked.

"Uhh actually no sweetie I don't"

She pulled over to the side of the road and said,"Umm ok ring the doorbell on this house and ask for directions to Drury Inn and Suites."

"But momm thats weird"

Aaron piped up,"Just go do it I want to get to a bed!"

"Alright Aaron chill!"

I got out of the car and walked up the steps. This is gonna be so awkward. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. I was looking down until I heard someone say my name.

"JOCELYN?!"

"OMG NICOLE?!"

Nicole ran over an hugged me. 2 years ago Nicole moved from Louisiana to Arizona and we lost contact.

"Jocelyn! Omg i havent seen you in so long we have so much to catch up on!! So...what are you doing here?"

"I—" I was cut off my someone screaming.

"Give me back my phone!!"

"No way!!"

I then heard a loud bang and saw two boys on top of each other tumble down the stairs. They got up and...."HOLY SHIT YOU'RE HUNTER AND BRANDON ROWLAND!!!!!!!"

Hunter quickly looked at my sweatshirt (Hunter Rowland hoodie) and back up at me.  He scratched the back of his neck and said,"uhh yeah...uhh Nicollllle"

Before Nicole or I could say anything, Brandon wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her on the cheek. He then ran upstairs out of sight. I swear my jaw dropped to the floor. I was speechless. Hunter then just followed after Brandon as if nothing had happened.

"What-I-You-Him-Them—Whaaa?!"

She seemed like she was about to explain something realllyyyyy big.

"Well, uhh you see, uhhh... When I moved to Arizona, my parents died in a car accident. This was at the exact same time when uhhh....Brandon and I started dating..."

"WOAH WOAH WOAH....did I just here that my bestie is dating BRANDON FUCKING ROWLAND?!"

"Uhh yeahhh....lemme continue...Brandon's mom let me stay with them for a while and I guess I'm just living with them now."

Hold on hold on. Major freak out session about to happen.

Aaron came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder, "What's taking you so long?"

Should I tell him? He never wanted me to get involved with Magcon through him. Ummm...

"Wait a second...this house looks familiar...."

"Uh no it doesnt you can go back to the car now!" I started to push my brother away.

Aaron's POV

Jocelyn was taking wayyy too long so I decided to get out and see whats going on.

I walked behind Jocelyn and tapped her on the shoulder, "What's taking you so long?"

She was realllyyyyyy quiet. I then noticed something.

"Wait a second...this house looks familiar...."

I felt like I've seen this house before but I just can't put my finger on it.

Joce started to push me away and said, "Uh no it doesnt you can go back to the car now!"

I then saw a familiar woman with blonde hair come into view.

"Christine?" (Mama rowland)

"Aaron?"

"Uhh hi Christine...I uh thought this house looked familiar."

"Aaron! Sweetie, what are you doing here?"

"Oh uh my sister, mom, and I are staying in Phoenix for the whole summer. I totally forgot that you guys lived here..."

"Sister? You've never mentioned a sister before..."

Hunter's POV

I came back downstairs and stood behind Nicole. She wasn't moving anytime soon so why not. I started listening to their conversation.

I heard the other girl say, "WOAH WOAH WOAH....did I just hear that my bestie is dating BRANDON FUCKING ROWLAND?!"

Bestie? I thought I was Nicole's bestie. Anyway, this girl looks strangely familiar.

Nicole continued, "Uhh yeahhh....lemme continue...Brandon's mom let me stay with them for a while and I guess I'm just living with them now."

OMG I remember where I saw this girl! Two years ago at Magcon Louisiana we met!! When we met during the meet and greet I told her that she smelled good, and that I liked her hair, and I winked at her, AND she saw me bite my lip at her when I was on stage and she was in line to meet Cameron!
This is the girl that I kinda have a crush on... I just need to find out her name...

Before I could get a closer look I heard an extremely familiar voice as my mom walked by.

"Christine?"

No way. Not possible.

"Aaron?"

Ok its possible.

"Uhh hi Christine...I uh thought this house looked familiar."

"Aaron! Sweetie—"oh god my mom is embarrassing me—"what are you doing here?"

"Oh uh my sister, mom, and I are staying in Phoenix for the whole summer. I totally forgot that you guys lived here..."

"Sister? You've never mentioned a sister before..."

Woah woah...Aaron Carpenter has a sister?! Wait a second...No...it can't be.

I heard Aaron speak up again, "Umm
I don't really talk about her that much but uh yeahh, this is my sister Jocelyn."

FUUUCCCKKKKKK. Godamnit... I can't like Aaron's sister. He'll murder me. But shes so cute. Damnit why does my life have to be so confusing!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This chapter is really long but whatever.