Chapter 2

Jocelyn's POV

Aaron pulled into our driveway and I quickly got out and ran to my room.

Alright lets see, I'm going to be in Arizona the whole summer so mostly just shorts and short sleeve shirts.

I got my suitcase and picked out 25 of my favorite outfits and threw them into the bag. I grabbed all the essentials: make up, hair stuff, lady stuff and all that shit, and threw them into the bag.
I then grabbed another bag to be my carry on bag since you can only bring a small bag onto the plane. The bag was going to be filled with my laptop, ipad, books, headphones, chargers and any other electronics I wanted to bring.

"OMG!!!"

I quickly ran to my closet and pulled out all of my Magcon merch(including Hunter's). I'm forgetting everything important today whats wrong with me.

"Yo sis we have to leave for the airport in 20 minutes!"

"But its only 3:20 and our flight is at 5:30!"

"We have to go through security and stuff!"

"Ok!"

Omg I forgot more stuff.
I ran to my closet and picked out my 5 favorite bathing suits. 1 one piece and 4 bikinis. (Gotta look cute for the bae, right?)
I grabbed a pair of flip flops, my combat boots, uggs and a pair of heels. (You never know when you might need them😏😂)

"Alright Joce lets go!"

"K I'm coming Aaron"

I grabbed all of my stuff and ran out to the uber that we were taking to the airport.

"Aaron I'm literally dying right now... WE'RE GOING TO FUCKIN ARIZONA!!!!!!"

"Yo chill fam"

"Hey watch your language young lady"

"Mom I'm 14 I can cuss whenever I want"

She rolled her eyes at me and looked out the window. The uber driver pulled up to the airport and took all of our luggage out of the car. We all quickly ran to the security check and dropped all of our luggage off. We went through all of the metal detectors and went to Gate E. Aaron was taking so many snapchats🙄.
A bunch of girls screamed and ran over to Aaron.

"OMG can we take a picture with you?!"

"Yeah sure cuties"

I don't know how all of these famous people just agree to taking photos with random strangers. Its just awkward.

They took the picture and talked for a few minutes then left.

*Intercom*
"Flight 146 E to Phoenix, Arizona is now boarding"

"Thats us sis!"

"LETTTTS GOOOOO!!", I screamed.

We all ran to the entrance and I was the first and gave the lady my first class ticket.

I ran into the plane and got the first seat in first class. Aaron sat next to me on one side and my mom sat next to me on the other. After everyone boarded I heard the pilot say,"This is your pilot speaking, please buckle your seat belts as we are ready for take off. Also please turn all electronic devices off. Hope you enjoy your flight. Thank you for choosing Qatar Airways."

"Aaron I'm tired as hell so I'm going to sleep"

"K baby sis I'll wake you up when we land"

I laid my head on Aaron's shoulder and shut my eyes.

I woke up to Aaron shaking me saying,"We're landing in 5 minutes."

"Ok thanks"

I checked my snapchat and saw multiple pictures of me sleeping. I immediately punched Aaron, "What the hell bro?!"

"What?!"

"Your snapchat duhh!"

"Oh...you looked cute so I decided to post some pictures"

"Wowwwww ok"

*Intercom*
"We are now landing. Please buckle your seat belts and turn off all electronic devices."

We landed and grabbed our bags. I ran off the plane and looked around.

"HOLY SHIT I'M IN ARIZONA!!!"

I started jumping and squealing like a little girl. Aaron and I raced to the baggage area and grabbed our suitcases. Our mom met us outside and already rented a car for us. We put all of our stuff in the car and hopped in.
My trip starts now.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••