Chapter 1

Jocelyn's POV

"Joce...Joccee...JOCEEEE!"
I felt my brother shaking me as I opened my eyes.

"Ugh Aaron its morning already?"

"Yes and its your last day of school so you should be excited!"

"Why would anyone ever be excited to go to hell?"
My brother gave me that look.🙄

"We're going to Arizona today dumbass."
OMG how could i forget that we're finally going to my dream vacation spot: Phoenix, Arizona: aka bae's(Hunter Rowland's) hometown

"Oh shit I forgot to pack last night."

"Girl how could you forget....we're going to your dream vacation spot and you forgot to pack?!"

"Chill Aaron I'll pack after school."

"You mean the place where you have to be in 10 minutes!"

"I hate it when your right."

"Get ready! Bye luv ya!

"Where are you going?"

"Where do you think I'm going...im going back to sleep. I take online classes now."

"K bye luv you Aaron."

I immediately ran to my closet.
What should I wear? Its the last day of school I need to look good when I escape from hell for the year.

I threw on a pink floral crop top and some black leggings with my black converse. I went into the bathroom and just brushed my hair until it at least looked presentable. I decided to go light on the makeup and only wear some concealer and blush.

"Sweetie lets go your gonna be late for school!"

"Mom give me a second!"

"I am your mother and if I tell you to come downstairs than you better get your ass downstairs when I tell you to!"

Ugh...moms

I quickly jogged down the stairs and decided to skip breakfast. I hopped into my mom's convertible and got to school in about five minutes.

I got out of the car and ran to the school's main entrance. I got my books and walked into class right before the bell rang.

"Ms. Carpenter you're late."
Ugh I hate Mrs. Petracco

"Uhh actually Mrs. Petracco, with all respect(note sarcasm), it is exactly 8:05 which means that I am on time."

"Alright just take your seat."

I went to my usual seat in the back of the class near Isabel, Oscar, and Tatiana.

"Hey Tati. Hi Superman. Hi Isabel."

"Heeyyyy Jocelyn wassup."
I guess Tati is in a good mood.

"Wassup with you ms smiles."

"Bae broke up with his girlfriend."

Isabel, clearly eavesdropping, jumped into the conversation.
"Oh my god Timothy broke up with his girlfriend?!"

"Isabel shush." Tati said clearly wanting no one else to share her joy.

I was about to start a conversation when Mrs. Petracco interrupted me.

"Alright class, even though its the last day of school we are still going to do work."
The whole class groaned.

Why do teachers have to make our lives so miserable? Its like "what the hell did i ever do to you?!"

After a long boring 45 minutes, the bell rang.
The rest of the day was a blur. I mean I was going to be staying a few minutes away from Hunter Rowland for the whole summer!
During last period I stared at the clock the whole time. The second the bell rang, I jolted up out of my seat and ran to the school's main doors.
I saw Aaron taking a picture with a girl by his car, considering hes famous and everything.
He finished taking the picture and we both hopped in the car and made our way home.
I am honestly so psyched for this trip.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
First chapter honestly is rly bad but whatever.