Hello Granny

Third-Person POV

"What!?" yelled the couple.

"Yes, I remember reading that. It states that and I quote 'When evil is reborn, good is at its side. A husband and his bride of a torn past. Tied together by fate, pulled apart by war.' Very nice read if you ask me" Tom said with a small smile.

"That's where you got the spell, isn't it." Hermione said accusingly. She wasn't angry or mad. Shocked and confused, but not angry. When Harry told them they couldn't destroy the Horcruxes they were worried for him but they understood now, or at least she did. Ron looked paler than normal and overall like his life had just ended.

She watched as He nodded. They all took seats in the common room of the dorm. With everyone one break it was the best time to do this. Harry sat next to Tom and even sitting you could see how much taller Tom was. 

"Harry, mate, the proficy says bride...unless you have something you want to tell us, I think you have the wrong person.."Ron said after taking some time to recover from the news.

"Ah yes, He is. You see a proficy will never give you the gender of the profit. It keeps them safe and makes it sure the profits are ready when it's time." Tom said in a smooth, deep voice.

He hadn't batted an eyelash this whole time. Of course not, he knew about the proficy and part of him always knew it spoke of him. The surprise for him was getting Harry with it. The boy was cute, he knew that. He had bright blue eyes and adorable messy brown hair. He got lucky.

Harry's POV

"So, you two are a....couple?" Ron asked. I honestly didn't know. 

I looked at my lap and shrugged. That would be nice...Tom is very good looking. We had met when we were younger. In the Chamber, I just never thought he'd be so....sexy. He had black hair and red eyes. That wasn't the only thing. His eyes were like snakes, the iris was red and the pupil was a black slit. It was so intimidating and I found it hard to look him in the eyes. 

"I thought it was obvious, we going to be married!" Tom said smugly. He had a Slytherin attitude and Ron hated it. He titled him as a smug, smart-ass, sarcastic shit. Tom only agreed.

"We have to tell the headmistress." Hermione said after a while, naturally she was right. MgGonagoll would want to know that we were safe from the Dark Lord. Maybe, she might smile for the first time since she became headmistress.

"Why don't I tell her. She'll know it's true if I deliver the news," Tom said and stood up. He stood there for a moment before turning and offering me his hand. "Come with me?"

I looked back at my friends as I grabbed his hand and walked out. We went down the stairs ignoring the portraits whispers of disbelief. We walked all the way to the stairs before Tom looked at me for the password.

"Always." I said and they began to open up.

"Now, be warned she might try to throw me out of the window, when I went to school here I raised a little hell" He smirked triumphantly.

"What did you do?" I asked almost fearing the answer.

"Everything." He said in a smug voice as we finally approached the doors to her office. I gulped and knocked.

"Harry? It's great to see you. I ha-....." McGonagoll started before looking over at Tom, She gave a glance to Harry wanting to know if her late night were effecting her eye sight.

"Hello granny! Good to see you again." Tom said smiling at Minerva. He got a look back that would send any other student to the hills. 

"I told you not to call me that." She answered before turning back to me. "He's really back?" 

I nodded and told her how we did it. She looked impressed and annoyed at the same time. The annoyance came from Tom calling here names and messing with things.

"Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise!" She smiled at me like a proud mother. "Though, you don't have to marry Tom..... you could pretend!"

"We have to follow the proficy granny, I thought you of all people would understand that." Tom laughed.

"Oh I understand just fine, I just didn't think Harry was interested in trolls." She quipped.

I couldn't contain my laugh as I looked to Tom who mouthed something along the lines of 'I'll get you later for this'. I only laughed harder. For the first time in a while, things were looking up. I didn't know why but even after everything I felt safe when I was near Tom. I suppose a proficy can make a world of a differnce.

~~~~

Ha! This is the end. Yup, maybe if the kiddo wants more I'll write more. This is already late as it is. Well enjoy!