Meeting Him

Author notes♡

I'm so sorry for the late upload !!

Thanks for the votes.Please do keeping voting.

Recap✰

Kate's hugs are always the warmest. 'Thanks Kate and I have miss you so much.' I said happily.

'Oh Andy darling welcome back to the neighborhood.'said Jack. 'Thanks.'I said 'Emily come down...guess who is here??' Said Kate happily while going back to their talk.

Shit! Don't panic Andy, Don't Panic!!!

'Hey mom what were you say-' Emily said as her eyes turned towards me. Emily still has the long chestnut brown and those beautiful blue eyes.

'Omg it that you, Andy !!'she said

Chapter 2

She gave me a big hug and tight one too. 'Andy can't believe you're here, i missed you so much.' she said happily.

Quite not expected... I thought it would be more awkward but should have known how hyper and talkative is Emily.

'Mom you should have told us Andy was coming...' 'I wanted it to be a surprise' replied Kate.

'I would have bought the One Direction's poster for Andy too.'

'Omg don't tell me you went to One Direction's concert last tuesday?.' I said excitedly

'Oh yes I did with Zac and his lil bitchy ones...' she said rolling her eyes.

'Emily mind your language' Jack said giving the glares to Emily.

'Who is the lil bitchy ones?'I said whispering in Emily's ear.

'Oh just Zac's every week changing girlfriend..' said back loudly.

'Did anyone just called me?' said in a husky voice.

Suddenly my hearts starts to beat faster and my legs go weaker every second I heard the steps from the stairs. Okay Andy breathe its just your ex crush not like you still like him, do I still like him? Stop it Stop thinking,just take in deep breathe.

'Andy is that you?' I slowly took a breathe. 'Yeah its me and-' ' I know right I was also so surpise can you believe mom keep it a secret and who does that ... Emily said execitedly.

I just stared at hisbeautiful fluffy chestnut brown hair and he has grown up alot I think I'm only about his neck .

And just by looking at him I can tell he plays alot of sports. His eyes I can write a whole page of his.Its-wait did Zac just wink at me. Omg I can't believe it! What am I saying Zac is my ex crush not my crush.

'Andy want to see my room?'Emily said excitedly

'Yeah sure Em.' I replied

"This is my room and that gorgeous lavender is my closet and so what do u think?"

'I think it's great, hey Em can I use the washroom?' 'Yeah sure it's in between my room and Zac's room'. Em said checking her self in the mirror.

Did I tell you how much Em checks herself even when we were kids she always did and made us almost everyday late.

This must be Zac's room and that's Em's room but there are two rooms here so one should be the guest room and another should be the washroom.

This is why I should have listen to Em telling me about her humongous house. Now I'm confuse!!

Maybe it's this one,here goes nothing.

'Looking for something?' a husky voice came from behind 'Sh- you scared me,I was actually looking for the washroom?' 'Oh it's this one' he said opening the door. 'Thanks' I smiled at him and close the door.

What the hell was that Andy!! First if there are four rooms obviously the middle one next to Em's is the washroom I almost when in Zac's room.And then everytime I try to focus something just drift into my mind. Just focus and deep breathe.

'Andy what took you so long?' said Em texting someone. 'Just got a bit confuse with those rooms.' 'Oh..my boyfriend got lost too.' she said still texting.

'Oh really?Wait what you have a boyfriend??' I was shocked.

Okay even though Em was all girly and hyper but she was never interested in one.

' Yeah I have been dating this boy in my school Tyler Morgan he in the music club and last time on my birthday he made me a song. Can you believe me??' said Em and start talking about how Tyler proposed her..

'Girls it's time for lunch.' said Kate calling us down.

'Where is Zac?' said Em eating her sandwiches 'Oh his usual friend came for him so he is not joining us.' said Kate rolling her eyes

'Oh you mean that Sadie Martel?'said Em in disgusted

Who is that?' I say curiously

'Just another Zac bitchy lil ones but Sadie Martel is also the most popular girl in our school.'

'Emily what did tell about your language?' said Jake giving the glare.

'Mom I was thinking if Andy could stay here tonight?'said Emily making the puppy eyes.

'Sure what do you say May?said Kate

'Of course it's okay Kate' said mom while continuing with their talk.

'Omg Andy I totally forget to show you something , come on' Emily said excitedly

'Thank mom'I said and followed Emily to her room.

I can't believe I'm having sleepover after a long time and I can't wait to tell all about my school and obviously hear about Em's school too which is my future school.

Author notes ♡

Hey guys thanks for reading,I know it is quite short. Please Vote and Comment of what you think of this chapter.
P.S **
Guys if you want me to read your story you can message me as well I'll love to since I haven't read stories in a while. Recommend me some awesome stories as well in the comment bar below.

*Wait till next chappy where something happens between Zack and Andy in the sleepover*