My Childhood Crush

ღ Author notes

Heys guys!!! This is my first story. I have basically started writing this because I was bored and I will have something interesting to do in my vacationツ

So Enjoyy!!!

Chapter 1

Okay, this is it! I can do this, just get out of the car take my things off and go up to my room. 'Honey,come on get off the car already', My mum shouted.

'Okay, mum I'm coming'. I said drag myself out of the car.

See Andy was it that difficult to get off the car.Okay, maybe it was a little difficult.Since I was here again, back in the neighbourhood .Well, there is nothing wrong but it has just been way too long since the last time I was here.

The smell of the cherry tree it's still the same,seem like nothing has changed.After all these long 4 years I was back again in the neighbourhood. How can I forget the place where I had my first crush and my first kiss.

Going back to my childhood I had a best friend and also a big crush on her brother who was a year older than we were.But now I just don't know if they even remember me. Tbh i don't know how to face them it's so awkward after all these years.

Emily my best friend,I wonder if she still remembers me. I mean we used to talk after I left the neighbourhood but it only lasted a year. I wonder if she even knows that I'm back again.

Our parents were friends, my dad and her dad worked in the same company,my mum and her mum were best friends since they were in high school. So basically that's what makes us best friends.

But Emily had a brother Zac thinking about him gives me chills.He didn't have anyone to play or talk with so mostly he would disturb us or play pranks on us. I still can't think why I liked him well that doesn't mean he was ugly, actually, he was totally opposite of ugly. He had a perfect face and I always used admired his baby blue eyes and his fluffy chestnut brown hair-

'Honey how long are going to stay outside ,come on inside.'My mum said while getting the suitcases inside the house.

The house was pretty big for three people actually. The living room were bigger and guess what we had a swimming pool!! I know for some of you, it is not something to be really happy about but our old house didn't have those so I had to go all the way to the swimming pool centre.Besides I love swimming very much so going to treasure it.

"Omg,"I almost squealed. My room was perfect just like what I wanted a big closet for my clothes, small bookcases and perfect studying space where my laptop can fit there perfectly.And the bedroom was painted with soft pastel pink which was perfect.

'Andy comes down darling if you finish unpacking ..time for dinner',My dad called from the kitchen. 'alright dad, I will be there, just give me 5 more minutes'.I said while unpacking my novels and CDs.

Mum and Dad were talking about something when I came down. The dinner was delicious as always. What could be more delicious than my Dad's cooking? My mum cooks well but my dad's cooking is just beyond delicious and-

'Andy darling tomorrow we are going to visit Mr&Mrs.Carver isn't that great after all these years.'Dad said happily .'I know right Jason I'm so excited after all these years finally.'My mum said as they both were driven by the memories.

Wait...Mr&Mrs Carver means my parents best friends which also means Emily's parents oh crap!

Oh no!! What I'm I suppose to say tomorrow?? Will she be glad that I'm back or will she ignore me..??

I literally didn't sleep at all. I don't know what I'm going to say when I see Emily. And I don't even want to think about seeing Zac.

God, it is 7 o'clock already, mum should be up by now. I need to take a shower.

As I was walking to the bathroom I can see my mum cooking breakfast. I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I undress as I open up the shower's handle and let the cold water run on my skin.

After a while, I came to my room and get into a formal dress which was just simply beautiful. My cousin Grace picked this outfit she always chooses dresses that fitted me perfectly. She is, in fact, a successful designer now.I miss her very much.

I apply some eyeshadow with a violet shade and some regular blush with slightly pink lip gloss.

I looked at the clock it was 8 o'clock already , so I tied up my hair and made it a messy bun. I went down to see my dad eating breakfast while reading the newspaper.

'Dad where is mum??' I said while pouring some milk in my cereal. 'Getting ready as always.' He said as he flips another page of the newspaper.

'May, how long do we need to wait.'said my dad. 'Wait,honey just this last look in the mirror.'said my mum while checking herself out in the mirror.

I can feel my heart beat faster and faster as we left the house.

'Wait...honey it's that the house Kate is living.'said my mum. 'Yeah I guess.'said my dad checking the address again. 'We didn't even realise it was just across ours.' He chuckles.

Ding Dong!!!!!

'Oh, My....May and Jason I can't believe after all these years you guys are back.' said Kate. 'Hello sweetheart, You've grown up so much and of course just as beautiful as always.' She says as she pulled me into a hug.

Kate's hugs are always the warmest. 'Thanks, Kate.I have missed you so much too.' I said happily.

'Oh Andy darling welcome back to the neighbourhood.'said Jack. 'Thanks.'I said 'Emily come down...guess who is here?' Said Kate happily.

Shit! Don't panic Andy, Don't Panic!

'Hey mum what were you say-' Emily said as her eyes turned towards me. Emily still has the long chestnut brown and those beautiful blue eyes.

'Omg it that you, Andy !!'she said

ღAuthor Notes

So guys what do you think about the story?? It took me two days to write these. I wanted to stop here because I wanted the Zac's intro to be special. So wait till the next chappy!!! Please, Vote and Comment about the story.
P.S **
I will be recommending a book every chapter I post so if you guys want to me to post your story feel free to message me.