Sleepover much ?

Author Notes

Sorry guys::But here it is, the new chapter.
Hope you guys will love it :))

Recap

'Where is Zac?' said Em eating her sandwiches 'Oh his usual friend came for him so he is not joining us.' said Kate rolling her eyes

'Oh you mean that Sadie Martel?'said Em in disgusted

Who is that?' I say curiously

'Just another Zac bitchy lil ones but Sadie Martel is also the most popular girl in our school.'

'Emily what did tell about your language?' said Jake giving the glare.

'Mom I was thinking if Andy could stay here tonight?'said Emily making the puppy eyes.

'Sure what do you say May?said Kate

'Of course it's okay Kate' said mom while continuing with their talk.

'Omg Andy I totally forget to show you something , come on' Emily said excitedly

'Thank mom'I said and followed Emily to her room.

I can't believe I'm having sleepover after a long time and I can't wait to tell all about my school and obviously hear about Em's school too which is my future school.

Chapter 3 || Sleepover ||

'.. and one time he gave me big box of chocolate and this' Emily said while showing me a human size teddy bear,I'm not even kidding.

It was so humongous and pretty and also a date written on it.

'By the way,Do want a juice or something?' someone said outside the door.

Suddenly my heart started to beat fast. His deep husky voice leads me to my memories of him.

||Flashback||

'Zac I hate you,why would you even do that to Em.'

'I told you I didn't meant to push her intentionally.' 'Don't talk to me Zac, you pushed my best friend, you made her cry.'

'I'm sorry please don't say that, I really didn't mean to.' he said looking at me with his blue eyes. 'I promise I'll never push her even mistakenly.'

' Pinky promise?' 'Pinky promise.'

|| Now ||

' Do you want something Andy ? Andy' Em said waiting for my answer.

' Hmm..no im good.' i said snapping out of my memory of him. 'Zac no need.' Em replied him.

' Tell me about your life there Andy?.'
'Well it was pretty great I made some friends there and the school was okay, I wasn't the brightest studen-'

'Andy. Not that kind of life there, the more interesting ones, like you know having a boyfriend or kissing stories.' Em gilled as she said that.

'Hm..actually I didn't had one.' I looked away not looking at Em. I was pretty sure my face went red.

'Wait. You didn't have your first kiss yet ?' Em said as there was a knock on her bedroom. It was him.

'Em mom said to give you guys some fruits for I don't know staying healthy or something like that.' He said as his eyes slowly moved towards me.

'You know Zac you just ruined the moment. Andy was going to tell me whether she had her first kiss yet or not.'Em shouted.

The door just slammed. No reply or reaction.
Well I guess it was pretty obvious, I bet he even forgot about the kiss. We were just kids only anyway.

When I snap out of my mini thinking Em was just looking at me for my answer.

'Oh I didn't.' I lied to her. ' Omg.' She squealed. 'Okay. So mission 1 you are going to find a guy and lose it k.' She said excitedly.

-------------

'No!' I said as I woke up breathing heavily. I just stayed trying to catch my breathe for a while.

I look next to me, Em sleeping peacefully probably dreaming of her boyfriend.

How can I even have time to think of her dream when I just woke up from a horrible nightmare.

I'll just get some water thinking to myself. As I realised my throat was dry probably after a nightmare.

The rooms were pretty confusing I thought to myself. As there were more rooms on to my right.

Slowly tip toeing I made myself to the kitchen.

'Nightmare huh?' I heard a deep voice. I knew the voice I knew it from my heart. It suddenly made my knees go weak as I can feel him walking towards me.

'Yeah. I always have those.' I replied trying to act cool like my heart wasn't bothering.

'Oh tell me about it.' He asked as he looked right at me.

I was glad the lights weren't on,because I'm pretty sure my face is burning up now.

'Hmm well I saw a bird chasing me towards the cliff and then suddenly I fell down and I woke up.' I said knowing that it sounds so childish not scary but I hate birds.

He laughed.'Cant believe you still have those nightmare I bet you probably still loathe birds a lot right ?'

He remembered. He remembered that I hate birds. My face suddenly lights up and I suddenly feel like kissing the bird. Yes kissing it.

'By the way did you tell Em about your first kiss ?' He suddenly asked me.
I just start pouring some more water.

Turing my back at him. I can't look at him.

I took a breathe. 'Actually, I-' I stopped as I see a figure walking towards the kitchen.

'Guys what are you doing here? Reunion huh?' I knew that voice it was Em.

'Hmm actually I had a nightmare so I was helping myself with a glass of water.'

'Nightmare? You still get those? Don't tell me it's about the bird and the cliff.' Em said laughing as Zac and I look at her.

'Oh can't believe you still have nightmare about those.'
'I know right.' Zac said.
'Me neither' I replied with a laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Here it is the new chapter :)) Hope you guys enjoy it.

Btw guys here's a question ↓↓

Who does the characters reminds you of? Especially Zac? Comment down xD

What will you think will happen next?

Sneak peek will be posted in my wall later || Do follow if you want to know ;))

Please Vote, Comment and Like it if you do so. Also if you want more info about this story do follow me :)) I'll be posting updates and information about this stories xD

Guys message me if you have any ideas or comment it. I'll love to get feedbacks and opinions from you guys.

xoxoxoxxoxoxox Mag♡