10.

Christy.
[Still Thursday]

"Its just you and me baby. What do you want to do?" I smile, eating my fruit.

"Can we go and have ice cream? Or get a big muffin" She grins.

"We can. Lets go and get some clothes on" I say as we stand up and walk upstairs into her room.

"What do you want to wear princess?"

"Can we the same?" She asks.

"Yes, of course. You pick something and I'll find something similar to your outfit" I say. She walks to her cupboard and picks some denim shorts and a white top with some black flip flops. Pretty basic.

"Do you have these?" She asks.

"Yes, I do. I'm going to change" I say, standing up.

"Can I come with you?" Olivia asks.

"Uh...."

Is that a good idea? I mean I am a girl so she's at least allowed see, it's not like I'm guy.

"Yes, of course. We can change together. " I say as she follows me to Harry and I's room. I put on her top and her shorts while she puts on her shoes by herself. I go to my suitcase and search through to find a white top, denim shorts and my flip flops. I take off my pants and I put on my shorts, I take my top off and change my bra, but I pause when I hear a gasp.

"You have boobies? " Olivia gasps.

"Yes baby" I chuckle.

"Are you a mummy?"

"No sweetie. Because I have boobies doesn't mean I'm a mommy. Girls have boobies when they grow up, when you become a bigger girl than you are now, you'll have them too." I smile, putting on my bra.

"Are they ouchie?" She asks.

"No princess. They are not ouchie" I say.

"I can't wait till I have boobies, I'll be able to drink milk all the time" She says making me laugh.

"Oh my princess. You can't drink your own milk, you have give it to your baby"

"Baby? I left my baby at home, she didn't want to come with" Livvy says referring to her doll, Jessica.

"Well. She's not having a fun time is she?" I say as I put on my flip flops.

"Ready baby? " I ask and she nods running to the door. I lock up all the doors and close some windows before walking out and strolling down to the ice cream shop.

"Which flavour would my angel like?" I ask once we reached the ice cream shop.

"Can I have Milo favour?"

"What do you say?"

"Please " She pouts.

"Hi, Can I please two cones. One with Milo and one with chocolate chip. " I say to lady behind the till.

"Of course, anything else?" She smiles.

"That's all, thank you." I say, looking down to Livvy whose playing with the penthouse keys in fascination.

"Here you go" She says giving us our ice cream and the change.

"Oh no. Keep the change. " I smile, giving Olivia her ice cream.

"Thank you very much. Have a lovely day" She says.

"You too." I reply as we leave and walk around.

"Can we go to the clothes?" She asks pointing to the mall. I nod my head as we walk through the multiple of shops. We find a little pink skirt and a pretty bracelet for her and we decided to go home for her nap.

"Sleep good my sweetheart" I say as I kiss her forehead. I close the door and walk to my room and unpack Harry and I's clothes and put them into various cupboards. I walk downstairs and open my book to read.

✘✘✘✘

"What does daddy like?" I ask as we decide what to make for dinner.

"Daddy loves everything" She practically squeals.

"That doesn't help baby" I laugh. " Does daddy cook for you sometimes?"

"Yes. He made me meat" She grins.

"Oh okay. What kind of meat?"

"I don't know, but it was brown" She shrugs.

In other words steak or lamb or pork.

"Was it a light colour or a dark colour?" I ask.

"It was dark brown. Daddy said it comes from cows" She says finally giving my answer.

"Okay. So let's cook steak " I say as I move to the stove turning. it on. I bath Livvy and put her in her pajamas while cooking constantly checking on the steak. I take out table mats and plates to lay in the table. Olivia puts a knife and fork for me and Harry while she puts a baby fork for herself. I roast the vegetables and put the bowl of salad on the table.

"Guys!! I'm home" I hear Harry from the front door.

"Wow, it smells amazing in here. Did you cook?" Harry says giving me a friendly hug and kiss in the cheek.

"Yes. How was work, did you seal the deal?" I ask, putting the food on the table.

"I did actually. It's going bring great money into the business" He smiles, showing how happy he is.

"Olivia, daddy's home" I yell. She comes running in and jumping on Harry's lap.

"Hi baby, how was your day" he asks.

"It was much fun daddy, I had ice cream and I got new clothes" She says, playing with his tie.

"New clothes??!!" He fake gasps. "Are they perfect for a princess?"

"Yes daddy. I look like a princess" She giggles.

"That's good baby, Go sit at the table so we can eat dinner" He says as she gets off.

"Thanks for the dinner Christy, it's been awhile I've been paid attention too" He says and I chuckle.

"I would offer to cook for you all the time but this is the only dish I know" I say.

"Well, that's a pity isn't it? I in fact have great cooking skills" He smirks.

"Do you now? Livvy says you're cooking sucks. Right baby?" I smirk and she nods excitedly.

"I only like it when you cook me the pink meat daddy" She says while I cut up her steak.

"Oh. You mean chicken my angel." He laughs. "I'll cook you some soon. " He says digging into his dinner.

"Do you have a meeting tomorrow? " I ask, biting into my piece of feta.

"Nope. We have the whole day girls" He grins.

"Okay...what do you guys want to do?" I ask.

"Can we go to the beach? I wanna play in the sand and swim in the water" Olivia squeals.

"Yeah. Let's go to the beach" I smile while Harry raises an eyebrow at me.

"Harry, it'll be fine. I'll probably only go knee length" I smile, squeezing his hand.

There was some silence as we begin to eat before Olivia speaks up again.

"Daddy you know Christy has boobies" She states while I choke on my juice.

Fuck.

◐◐◐◐◐

A/N - Oh Olivia..

Don't forget to vote and comment♡