Recap & Chapter 1

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥RECAP🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
SHINER'S POV.
Come on, Phionex! Please! I hold his head, looking for an essence of life. A dark flash blinds me, and the Phionex is gone. Fire dragons cry out, and fire is everywhere. I get my dragon to ring the emergency bells. Chime, ding, dong, chime, ding,c dong, chime, ding, dong, chime, ding, dong, chime, ding....
The fire insignia is carved into the entire floor . Willow comes up behind me, a black tattoo on her face. Not the magic mark, though. A different one. This one was shaped like an eagle.
I cry out of relief, "You saved him, Willow! Thank you!"
She cries out, "FELIX! Come back..... where did you go?"
A wispery voice echoes through the stall, but I'm the only one who hears it.
The voice belongs to Phionex, and he wispers, "I'm sorry, old friends... I will come back soon, if you can get me home.."
I wisper back, "We'll take you to your home... I promise..."
I command, ".... In order to bring Phionex back, we must take TADRE back. If we fail, we may loose The Phionex, and fire dragons, forever....."
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dark Rider's pov.
No. He can't be gone. Not Phionex. Please no!
Alpha enters my mind "Not forever, rember this. He's taking a power nap. When he comes back, something great will happen to all of us. Trust me on this. Back when only two legends existed, he did this. When he came back, we were joined by new legends, and became stronger. He is the heart of the legends."
A tear rolls down my fur. But how do we move on without a heart?
It's been a week, but for me it felt like a minute. A shear pain hits my head, and I crouch down. What the..., boom, boom, boom. Light twirls in contorted patterns where Alpha should be.
Phionex speaks, "Hello, Dark Rider."
I ask, "How are you here?"
He replies, " I could ask the same, sweetie. Because I am not there, you are here."
I gasp, "Luna! Let me out!"
She cries, "Can't! Would kill you!"
I scream, "Luna! Please! You'll distroy me!"
A picture of Alpha crying fills my vision. Phionex has his hand on my shoulder. Crud. Fire burns, and Phionex is crying.
He wispers ," I shall send you back, but be warned that I may do this again. Luna is loosing strength, if she can't support you... Willow will. I have chosen my path. Now, be ready, this may sting...."
Thud. The taste of blood enters my mouth from my lip. I stand up, brushing myself off. I'm shaking, and I can't see anything. As my vision returns, I find myself on the ground. I stand up again, and Alpha is shaking, crying, and howling.
I tell him what Phionex had said.
He runs off, and gathers the legends. I retell the story, and they grumble. An amulet is slid over my neck, and a thin trickle of light floats to Luna. She wimpers, and looks sadly at me. Then she goes into tattoo form.
I cry out, "What did you do?!?"
They look at me, and sadly smile.
They wisper "He has chosen you to save him. Shiner may have promised, but he had a choice. You, or him. He must have seen something in you, we don't know what. But if you fail, you both will go into a hyper sleep. And you may never wake up...."