Battle scene

Luna's POV.
My rider called, with out a sound to an outsider, "B-4! C-8! H-4! SR-3! Luna, follow them!"
I dive down, wind rushing through my scales. I followed the line that crossed to the east end. Boom, Boom, Boom, Rawk! Boom! Rawk!

Birds, sheesh! We repeated SR-3 multiple times, then we did the "J 56". The star shaped black burn mark scars the battleground. "B 13!" Is next. I fly upside down, and Dark Rider looks like she's riding darkness it's self. Boom. Booom. Booom. With in hours, TADRE is weakening.
"C 56!"
"J 56"
"B 13!"
"SR 3!"
"C 56!"
"B 13!"
"C 56!"
Dark Rider commands with Phionex's urgent voice, "C 6 into D 1!"
Our riders on our backs as we head down in the eagle formation. I gather my fire power, and send it towards the front. The beak opens, and the red ball forms. It shoots down, and smoke goes everywhere. Our formation stays firm as we dove up as one eagle. We hovered, the wing dragons banking left and right at the right moment. The smoke clears, and a white flag catches my eye.
Our form lands, then disbans.
A mad-woman charges out with sword drawn....
DARK RIDER'S POV.
The fake leader charges at me, and draws her sword. I draw my red, glowing, sword. She screams at the sight of the sword. A bright glint is on the red blade...
LUNA'S POV.
I gasp privately to Dark Rider, "Phionex is in the sword!"
I hear his laugh, and Dark Rider begins to spar with the doppelganger. I get entangled with her dragon. Claw, bite, claw, claw, kick, bite. Paralysis kick. Dodge. Paralysis kick. Dodge, fly, dive. Bite. That was the battle from both sides. Nobody else was fighting. Just the four of us. I saw a weak spot, and took it openly. I push it to the ground lightly, and there it stayed. I ran to help Dark Rider. She was caught in a deadly dance of red and black. Their swords clash, and soon corrupt students charge out to help. I try to stay by her side, but a dragon locks me into battle. No, I need to help her. WHAM! A large energy wave slides along the ground. Violet lands, twirling her sword. She jumps on her evil doppelganger. The doppelganger runs, leaving us to subdue the corrupted students.
Six hours later...
No luck. Swords still clashed, shields still bashed. Arrows flew. I was tired, but kept fighting with Dark Rider. Phionex needs saving, more than I need strength. Soon Dark Rider is encased in another deadly dance of red and silver. We took to the air, and most of the students followed. All that had touched Phionex's sword.
I tell Dark Rider the true use for it. She twirls it, shouting words. The words were Phionex's, so Dark Rider cpuld focus on her task. A red light covered the ground. The corrupted were fixed in moments. Snow began falling, and I finally became visible to the general public.
One girl I swear I know squeeked, "IT'S THE RIDER OF DARKNESS AND THE LEGENDS!"
We must all be visible now. Smiles lit the sky like lanterns. The sky glowed red.
Then a boy noted, "Two are missing!"
I see an exhausted Hunter and his dragon run out of the basement doors. He smiles up at us.... then looks scared. The red glow ripples like water.
I hear Phionex wisper, out loud, "Time to return! Find all the relics of mine, and I'll finally be able to return!"
The students grow bug eyed, and Rouge wispers, "You weren't lying, were you?"
I feel Dark Rider shake her head....