Relics of the Phionex

Dark Rider's pov.
I ask, "What relics?"
Phionex laughs, "I have six relics. Just go to the other legends rooms. I have three already. Please hurry. I'm loosing energy in here."
I apologize, and wake Willow up.
Phionex laughs, "Thanks, I have my energy back now."
I run to the castle. It was unharmed, so I felt safe inside the school. I found the bed rooms, and stopped.
I asked Phionex, "What are the relics?"
He laughs, and speaks, "They will glow. The sword for example, is glowing."
I confirm, "Then I only need two!"
He nods, and fades out of my head.
I open my eyes, and a faint glow attracts my eyes. I walk into the Alpha's room. A black hunting horn was glowing red. As I picked it up, I slung it over my shoulder. This is tooo easy...,
Phionex laughs nervously, "No, it isn't. The next part makes up for it, on both our parts. Now use as little energy as possible."
I take slow steps, and reach my old room. Tears threaten my sight. I shake them off, and grab the red object. It was a gift from Phionex. A small wood box, with a Fire Dragon engraved in it.
Then a though hits me, "A relic for each Legend! A heart for Phionex, a sword for me, a dragon for Rouge, the horn for Hunter, another sword for Alpha, the sheath of his sword for Healer, and the red flame for Shiner!"
I ride Luna outside, and hear a gentle voice.
It wispers "Fly to the North Mountain. Quick!"
I nudge Luna, and we fly away from the other legends. They scream for me to wait. Phionex urges me on, so I urge Luna. The mountains zoom into veiw, and Phionex taps my mind.
He wispers, "Go to the flat top of the mountains in front of you. Just go straight up."
I tap Luna twice. We shoot straight up, and land on the mountain top. The others are there in secounds.
Phionex wispers, "Come in here, Dark Rider. Inform the others of your whereabouts."
I tell them where I'm going. They form a ring around me, and shove me into the middle. Phionex hauls me in. He wisks me physically back to the stall with Willow. I set her free, and we're warped back to the ring. Willow stands where I did a minute ago. Luna was being flown back by Rouge, probably to be restrained for some thing.
I gave Phionex the relics, and a bright glow fills my vision. Throbbing pain fills my body. I scream out, and land on the ground in a crumpled ball. Thud thud, thud thud, boom, boom, thud thud, thud, boom, boom

Phionex growls, and I manage to look down. Willow is roaring, while Alpha is trying to stop her from running away.

What's going on?
Phionex replies, "I can only come back on a single condition."
I snarl, "What's the condition?"
He looked at the ground, and held out his hand.
I re-ask the question. He waves his wrist in a circle.
Luna roars, "Grab hand."
I grab his hand, and stand up. The pounding stops, but something weird happens. A red flame begins to climb up my wrist. I try to pull back, but Luna forces me to stand there.
I ask, "What are you doing?"
He replies, sadly, "Re-raising the Phionex."
Red fills my vision, and I scream.
Thud.
I hiss, "Owww! Phionex? Really?"
He wispers, "I guess, it just isn't time. Come back when the sword glows white. A white hilted sword with a green blade is in my sheath. A red mark was on my palm. The others only stare at me, like I'm back from the dead.
Shiner growls, "Dark Rider, what did you do?"
I squeek, "Nothing! I did what he told me to!"
Alpha defended, "If Phionex choose her, it meant he wasn't ready. Do not challenge her, for injuring her, injures Phionex."