Chapter 1- Forgiveness isn't in my nature

A/N: Ok so this is going to start a little rough but I promise she changes and isn't such a...tramp/slut in the future of the story, but I hope you like it...on with the show!!!

Shays POV:

Alright you might wanna know a 'lil bit about me before you get all snagged up in my shit...ya see my name's Shay Maralin Martinis, I'm 16, I'm what some people would call a slut and trouble maker but in reality I'm just a girl who wants to have some fun, but first and foremost I'm not a trusting person...you see about two years ago when I was 14 I was in the hallway of my high school and I heard some weird noises from the locker roomd, so I walked over to see what it was and I got to see a girl ''riding'' on MY boyfriend and I....um...the rest is too hard...but long story short I was crushed and I declared that I'd never be hurt again, which explains my trust issues, anywho I stopped the serious dating and started leaving people before I was left a.k.a having one night stands...anyways this is my story so and I say this with all due respect, shut da fuk' up and listen up 'cuz I ain't gonna repeate myself sugar ;)

*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*

I got up and slipped into my black jean shorts, my black leather jewel studded belt, my black crop top and my black flip-flops.

I looked back at the guy who I slept with last night and my heart kept telling me to stay but one glance at my tattoo on my thigh (Kiss but don't love, listen but don't believe, and leave before left) and I went to the notepad by the hotel bed and wrote a little note just so he didn't think I just left:

I had a great time last night, it was amazing and so were you...see you around lover-boy ;*

I laid the note on the pillow I used last night and kissed him on the forehead before walking out the door and for the first time I felt my icy cold, stone like heart feel something I could only pinpoint as regret...a heart stabbing, mind blowing feeling of regret for leaving him.

I decided to ignore it and walked down the steps, feeling relief as I felt the cool 5 a.m. winters breeze wash over me as a small but a noticeable shiver softly shook my bones.

---------

I walked a few blocks until I reached the little store that was just half a mile from my house.

I walked inside. "Hey Dave how's it hangen?" I asked Dave who had been a worker here for about six months and seeing as I come in almost every morning we've got to know each other.

"It's goin good, how you doin today sweetheart?" He asked and his little pet name made me smile.

"I'm doing good I just left the hotel and came here...but you wanna know somethin weird?" I asked as I grabbed a sprite and went to the checkout stand to see his eyes lighted up like Christmas lights.

"Of course I love to hear your drama and shay I'm sorry but you got alot of drama...which I love to hear, always." He said and it was true my life's like a spanish soap opera.

"When I was leaving Gabriel today...I regretted leaving him and I could feel...my heart and it wanted me to stay with him." I confessed.

He smiled at me. "I thought you didn't feel anything...I thought you were as you so skillfully put it you were a concrete wall that couldn't feel or be broken." He said and I smiled remembering that day and since Derek broke my heart it's been true I've been really closed off...well unless I had a couple drinks in me that is.

"It was but he made me feel." I said and I frowned at that thought and also at the thought I'd never see him again.

"Come here." He said stepping around the counter and opening his arms to me which I gladly ran into happy to feel to safety his arms always made me feel.