Chapter 20 (America pt.3)

(A/N wow chapter 20 already.... Thank you for anyone who actually reads this book... Aka no one.....)

Every since I came to Florida I noticed sooooooo many people who actually liked kpop. Honestly some people saw me and the streets and cried.

I was at the beach with Lilly since the other girls had to do something important down in Daytona Beach.

"You know it's really cool having someone from Korea live with us... nada and Chrissy are from Hmong though. We all get along still even if we want to kill em." Lilly went on to explain some things I never knew about the girls.

"I... I dont know how to say this but... In a year I might go back to korea.... But we have to talk still.." I say and she frowns.

"Oh... Okay..... As long as you become a famous singer one day I'll be fine." She jokes.

"Who know watch out for me in the future." I say lookin out at the beach.

"Your not like other girls, you can actually listen to other people without judging them." Lilly tells me and I smile.

"I lived in a house with seven guys.. If they had issues they would come to me half the time." I say.

"Ok.. Well.. Hh I dont know... I know you have been living with us for only 3 months but you really fit in with the family." She smiles.

"You remind me of my friend Rapmon a lot... I should introduce you two." I laugh.

"Hmmm interesting." She laughs.

    +++++

   We messed around playing volleyball for a while before heading home.

  On the way home I realized I left my phone on a bench.

  "Oops I left my phone at the beach I'll meet you at the house." I say running in the other direction.

   I see my phone in the same spot so I go over and grab it.

  I notice a few guys picking on this one girl so I walk over to them.

   "What the hell do think your  doing leave her alone." I say walking over to the guy.

   "Listen here Kitten mind your own business!" The one guy said looking at me.

   "don't call me kitten you dick!" I snap.

  "Looks like this little kitten hisses back." He says running his hand along my arm.

  I swat his hand away.

  "Come here." I order the girl.

  She stands up but was forced back down by one of the guys.

  "Dont fucking touch her!" I snap at him.

  "Listen kitten, I can do whatever I want." he grabbed onto my ass and I back handed him in the face.

  He let go and I grabbed the girls arm and we walked away.

"You okay?" I ask as we stop by a picnic table.

  "Yeah... Thats my abusive boyfriend and his fuckboy friend." She sighs.

  "Im sorry." I say.

   "Dont worry.... Inching back to Korea in a few days anyway.. Im from here but im moving away. Because of him." She sighed.

  "Wow... I moved from Korea all the way to Florida so I could leave my ex behind..." I giggle.

  We talk a little more before I go home.

   Since tonight is the party when I got home we all practiced.(A/N so im just using the actual dance sexy might have to Google it.... ALSOOO KAI AND KRYSTAL ARE DATING!!!! I still really loved kaisoo thœ)

+++++++

As we finally finished performing we saw people out in the distance with cameras to record... Yup im never gonna live this down.

++++++

"I just wanna say! Thanks for coming out tonight!" One of the popular girls said threw the microphone.

We all made jokes amongst ourselves about how she dresses like a slut.

"Im gonna be singing.. Like.. A...like... A song by Taylor swift!" She says. I hear people groan.

As she was singing everything was off key and overall terrible.

Once she ended Nada announced to everyone saying "There will be a doing singing competition between 2 girls please vote now in the box's over there!"

++++++

"THE winners are Bi Vs. Chelsea!" Chelsea is the popular girl who couldn't sing.

"Im so gonna win! Your gonna be so embarrassed your gonna go back to Japan!" She says laughing.

"Im Korean......" I say and everyone laughs.

"You can't use your Korean music to save you now!" Chelsea says like its a threat.

I shrug.

"YOU GUYS WILL HAVE 3 ROUNDS! First round you will sing: Body by Tov lo! Second round you will sing: wild by troye Sivan! The third and final round you will sing; Hurricane by Halsey!" Lilly says.

Wait she is purposely choosing these songs because I sing them all the time!

she starts off not to had but gets worse.i start singing and everyone cheered but everyone got really quit when she sang.

"OKAY who won the first round! Clap for Chelsea!" No one clapped besides one person... Herself..."Okay.... pft.... Now! Clap for Bi!" everyone started clapping and Chelsea looked mad.

"ROUND ONE WINNER! BI!" Nada yells.

we started round two and I started pushing my voice.

"LEAVE THIS BLUR NEIGHBOURHOOD! NEVER THOUGHT LOVIN COULD HURT THIS GIRL! OooH! AND IT DRIVES ME WILD!" I sang out and people screamed.

"YouR dRivInG Me WiLD!" She sang and I almost started laughing.

"ROUND TWO WINNER; BI!"

"AHH OOH! AHH OOH IN THE HURRICANE!" I sang finishing the song.

   So yeah I won...... With a smile on my face.

  after the party ended I fell asleep.

  ++++++++++++++++++++

   YASS I really REALLY dont wanna send her home BUT I HAVE A PERFECT IDEA WHEN SHE GOES HOME YAAASS