Chapter 14

The next couple of weeks of Warped Tour dragged on. I spent my time locked inside my bus unless I had to leave. Which wasn't often. The main person I talked to is my friend back in L.A., Robby. I was going to move in with him as soon as your ended. Which is today. I had to sing one more time on Shark Stage.
I had already taken a shower. I went to my closet to find something to wear. I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a red Bring Me The Horizon tank-top, beat up old black Vans, and a black beanie. I lined random bracelets up my arms. I got off my bus and ran to Shark Stage. I got ready to go on stage.
I went on stage and smiled at my fans.
"I just want to say thank you for letting me be here and live my dreams. Thank you to all of my fans for your support. Thank you to my brother, Bryan Stars. I wouldn't be standing on this stage today if it wasn't for him. He has loved me and supported me my whole life. He's always encouraged me with my singing and I want to thank him for that. Then, there's Johnnie. I can't say he's been there for me my whole life because I didn't know him my whole life. But from the day I met him, he has supported me. So thank you, Johnnie. Also to my parents, thank you for making me the person I am today. Thank you Damon, Cyr, Kate, Jeydon, Alex, Austin, Jordan, Kyle, and Robby for being there for me during my tough times this tour. And thank you to the bands I listen to for helping me without even realizing it. And thank you to my band mates for being the amazing people that they are. Please welcome Lifehouse." I said.
The crowd cheered as the band came out. They took their spots and I started singing Miserable At Best. After that, I sang Addicted. I sing Joan Of Arc, Apologize, Alone, Beaten In Lips, Better Off Dead, Cry, Does It Really Matter, and Face Down.
"Thank you all once again." I said and left the stage. I quickly went back to my bus and locked the door behind me. I got out my suitcases and started packing. I heard my phone ring. It was Bryan. I answered.
"Hey, Bryan." I said.
"Emory! Oh my god. You answered." He said.
"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" I asked.
"You've been ignoring everyone for weeks." He said.
"Oh. I've just been really busy with writing new songs." I said.
Partial truth. I've been busy. But not with writing new songs. With watching Twitter. The same people that basically told Johnnie to leave me, is asking what happened and saying we were the perfect couple. I just don't understand.
"You know Johnnie has been a complete mess. He's so depressed." Bryan said.
"I never meant for that to happen. And I'm just letting you know that I'm moving out today." I said.
"No you're not." He said.
"Yes I am. I've already talked to dad and he said it's fine." I said.
"Em, please don't. Things will work out just fine." He said.
"I'm sorry, Bryan. But I can't stay in the same place as him." I said.
"Fine. I love you, Em." He said.
"I love you, too, Bry." I said and hung up.
The bus pulled up outside of the apartment. I grabbed my stuff and went up. I was the first one here.
I quickly went to my room and started packing everything I owned. Once I finished, I loaded everything in my car. I left Bryan a note and started driving to Robby's house. When I got there, he helped me carry everything in. He showed me my room and helped me unpack.
"I saw a video from today. Why thank Johnnie when he broke your heart?" Robby asked.
"Because he's been supporting me since the day he met me." I said. He nodded. I yawned.
"Get some sleep." Robby said.
I nodded and laid down. He took my shoes and jeans off and pulled the covers over me.
"Thank you." I said.
"You're welcome." He said.
He kissed my forehead, turned off the light, and shut the door. I turned on my side and silently cried myself to sleep.