Chapter Four

Session 4.

Madison Rogers.

"I swear to god Jack, if you come home with another bon-" I walked into the waiting room and stopped Mrs. Gilinsky from continuing her rant to her son. They both looked at me, Mrs. Gilinsky with a smile, and Jack with a smirk.

"It's Jack's turn now." I informed them, feeling awkward in the situation. He got up without hesitation, which he usually didn't do, and walked back to my office without my guidance.

"May I talk to you afterwards, Ms. Rogers?" Mrs. Gilinsky asked before I started heading back.

"Of course." I smiled and waved her off before heading back to the room.

When I entered, Jack was in his seat leaning forward, ready to go.

"Finally." He mumbled.

"Sorry, your mother asked to talk to me after the session." I explained my delayed arrival to him and sat down.

"She did?" He seemed worried as he looked at me.

"Yes. Now for today I will be as-"

"Can we continue last time's game?" He asked, interrupting me. I looked at him as he looked back at me.

"Jack we have a lot to go over today."

"Then just for half of the time. Come on." He begged.

I sighed and gave in. "Fine. Only thirty minutes." He smiled and finally leaned back in his chair.

"I go first." I told him. When he nodded, I went on. "What is the biggest struggle you have?"

"Nothing. I smoke weed for that." He chuckled and didn't waste any time for his question.

"When was the last time you had a boyfriend?"

"When I was 16." I told him, looking down at my papers so I wouldn't have to look at him.

"You can't be serious."

"I am. Other than drugs, what else do you do to solve your problems?"

"Girls." He answered bluntly. I looked up at him finally, surprised at the answer.

"I'm definitely not a virgin. I'm sure you fucked someone when you were stressed." I shook my head, quickly writing down notes.

"Does your mom know that you're not a virgin?" I asked.

"My turn. We still have fifteen minutes." I sighed and motioned for him to go on.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I knew that question was coming.

"Jack, we need to keep this at a PG level." I warned him.

"Don't blame it on me that you haven't gotten dick in a long time." He chuckled.

"Alright, that's enough. No more asking me questions. I will ask them all from now on." He rolled his eyes and slumped down. I guessed we were back to that now.

Jack Gilinsky.

I watched the clock as the end of the session came closer. I was fearing the talk my mom and Ms. Rogers were about to have. I figured it was about the 'problem' I had when I got in the car. My mom noticed and she started yelling at me. She blamed none of it on Ms. Rogers either.

"Okay, we're done now." I looked up and Ms. Rogers was standing up. I tried not to look at her body this time so I wouldn't have another night of yelling.

"You can come out and wait until your mother and I are done talking." She turned, making her butt straight into my line of sight. I quickly looked away but glanced back a couple of times.

"Jack, let's go." She spoke up again and that time I got up, following her out to the waiting room. My mom was sitting there, reading magazines.

"Mrs. Gilinsky, would you like to have that talk now?" My mom looked up and nodded.

"Sure." She stood up and motioned for me to sit down. I did as she wanted and sat in the chair next to the one she was sitting in.

It seemed like forever before they came back, but when they did I knew exactly what they were talking about.

Ms. Rogers' face was bright red and she wouldn't look at me. She instead looked at her clip board, trying to look busy.

I silently cursed my mom out in my head for telling her. I was most likely not going to become any closer to Ms. Rogers, that was for sure.

"Alright, let's go Jack." My mom grabbed her purse and walked to the door.

I looked at Ms. Rogers as she looked up at me. She looked embarrassed as we made eye contact. I sighed and followed my mom out of the building.

"Did you really have to tell her?!" I exclaimed at my mom as she backed the car out of its parking spot.

"Yes, Jack. She needs to watch what she does and what she shows to you." I rolled my eyes, leaning back against my seat.

"She doesn't show me anything. How do you know I didn't just see a hot girl on my way out?"

"Honey, I was a teenager once too. I know it takes a boy more than a glance to get.. aroused, I guess."

I shook my head and looked out the window. There would always be tensions in our sessions now. I was never going to weave my way into her business.

I knew my mom took me to tell my story, but I wanted to know Ms. Rogers'. It felt weird calling her by her last name, but I had no clue what her first name was. I'd have to ask her that next time.

-

Vote, Comment, and Share!