The Date

Aphmau was on a date with Aaron at Olive Garden and they finished their meal. Right before they left Aphmau filled her purse with bread sticks and left with Aaron. They were walking home and ran into Garroth and Laurence, so they decided to stay on the side walk and talk. Aaron and Laurence got into a little friendly fight. Garroth and Aphmau laughed. They started walking and Aphmau stood next to Garroth. Aphmau tripped and landed into Garroth's arms. Aphmau blushed. She whispers "G-Garroth..."
Aaron then yelled, "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Everyone stares. Aaron blushes "s-sorry..." He runs off.
"That was awkward," said Laurence.
The next morning Kawaii~chan wakes up Aphmau yelling, "APHMAU WAKE UP!!! AARON~KUN IS HERE!"
"W-what!" Aphmau sounded surprised. She walked down stairs to see Aaron holding flowers with his head hung low. She blushed and Kawii~chan started taking a ton of pictures for her shipping shrine. "Why are you here?" Asked Aphmau.
"Because I wanted to say I'm sorry about last night. I just got jealous of Garroth because I know he has feelings for you..." said Aaron.
"You don't have to apologize... " Aphmau said. Aaron handed her the flowers and dashed away. "That was weird." Mumbled Aphmau. Aphmau walks to the kitchen and made blueberry pancakes and set the table. She calls Vlad and Kaitlyn to breakfast.
It was quiet at the table. The silence was broken when Vlad said, "So Garroth texted me last night."
"Yeah so what?" Kaitlyn snapped.
"Look at Aphmau," Vlad pointed out. Aphmau was blushing bright red.
"BWHAHAHA that's great!" Yelled Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn and Vlad high five. They all finish their food and Vlad does the dishes. Aphmau decides to go over to Garroth's house. She walks across the street and knocks on the door.
Garroth answered the door. "Aphmau hey! This is a surprise." Said Garroth. Aphmau asked if she can come in.
"Where is everybody?" Asked Aphmau.
"Dante is with Nicole, Laurence is with cadenza, and Travis is at a swim meet," said Garroth.
"Good. I just feel like I need to talk to you... "