The Fight

Aaron got up holding his stomach. "Why are you doing this, Aaron!" Yelled Garroth. "Aphmau wanted a break. Just so she could be with you. You can't take her away from me!" Aaron replied. Aaron ran towards Garroth but Garroth dodged the attack. Aaron was mad and couldn't focus so Garroth dodged all attacks. Aaron started to get tired Garroth tripped Aaron and walked away. The next morning Aphmau ran to Garroth's house to check up on him. She knocked on the door and heard Travis yell "DANTE! GET THE DOOR!" Dante yelled back "Fine but next time you get the door." He opens the door and says "Oh hey Aphmau. Please come in." Aphmau asked where Garroth was and before Dante could answer Travis interrupt "He went over to Aaron's to apologize for making him jealous and leaving him on the sidewalk." "No!" Aphmau quickly ran out the door and to Aaron's and in the distance she could hear yelling. It was Aaron and Garroth. Aphmau quickly broke up the fight and yelled "What is the matter with you Aaron!? Garroth tried apologizing! ..... Aaron I th-think we should break up..." Aaron ran into his house and slammed the door. It was quite. Garroth broke the silence "Aphmau... Are you okay?" She was crying. Garroth hugged her and held her tight. Garroth and Aphmau went to Aphmau's house. When Kawii~chan noticed that Garroth was holding her on the couch she yelled "GARROTH! Aphmau is with Aaron so get your hands off her!" "SHUT UP!" Garroth yelled. Aphmau started crying again and Kawii~chan started to growl. Then Garroth gave her a calm but sad face. Kawii~chan walked back up stairs. Aphmau got up and went to her room when Vlad came from the basement. Garroth and Vlad hung out for a while. It started to get dark and Garroth said " it's getting late. I better head home but I'm going to say goodbye to Aphmau first." Garroth walked up the stairs and slowly opened the and gently knocked. He walked I'm and saw her with ear buds looking out the window from her bed. Garroth whispered "Aphmau..."