Heartbroken

Aphmau ran out her room and out the door and went directly to Aaron's house. She started banging on the door hard. Aaron answered "Hey Aph-" "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?" Aphmau snapped. Aaron replied "What are you...oh... Garroth told you..." "No Laurence did." Said Aphmau. Aaron said "Look, I'm sorry I don't know wh-" "No! You "look" you have been acting very strange lately and I want to know why." Said Aphmau. "Because you have been acting weird around Garroth for the past week and it's been bothering me. Plus you always hang out with Travis who is always hitting on you. You are always hanging out with guys." Replied Aaron. "That shouldn't matter at all. You should be able to trust me and then you go and attack Garroth. Garroth and I are very close and you lashed out on him for nothing." Aphmau sounded upset. "But Aphmau I'm sorry." Said Aaron. "Sorry is not going to cut it, Aaron....I think we should take a break for a bit..." Aphmau replied. Aphmau ran to Garroth's house. She walked in with tears in her eyes. Garroth turned around and asked Aphmau "what's wrong?" Aphmau told her everything. They sat on the couch so Garroth could comfort her. Garroth said "I know what will cheer you up! Let's go get ice cream." They started walking to the Dairy Queen. Aaron went looking for Aphmau and around town because she wasn't at her house. While Aaron was looking all day and it was starting to get dark. He decided to go home and while he was walking he saw Aphmau and Garroth having fun. He got mad and shoved Garroth to the ground. Garroth got up slowly. His nose was bleeding and his lip was busted open. Aphmau was freaking out and was checking to see if Garroth was okay. Aaron went at him but Garroth punched him in the gut and pushed him away. Garroth told Aphmau to go home and she ran.