The Talk

Aphmau and Garroth talked a bit on the couch. Garroth brought up Aaron and asked why he started acting weird. Aphmau said, "He came to my house this morning and apologized for his actions and that he just got a little jealous."
"Oh I'm sorry if I got in the way of anything, Aphmau," Garroth said.
"You didn't do anything Garroth. It was just me being my clumsy self, you caught me," said Aphmau. "Well I'll be on my way now bye, Garroth." Aphmau walked out of the house and went home.
Aaron was walking Celeste when he saw Aphmau walking out of Garroth's house and Garroth waving. Aaron dropped off Celeste at Aphmau's and walked to Garroth's. He knocked on the door and Garroth answered "Oh hey Aar-"
"What was Aphmau doing here!?" Aaron sounded angry.
"We were just talking! I'm her friend and you can't keep her all to yourself!" Yelled Garroth.
Aaron pushed Garroth down. Garroth quickly got back up and yelled "What the hell was that for?!" Aaron ran away. Garroth went inside and was sitting on the couch wondering if he should tell Aphmau or not.
An hour later Laurence got home. Garroth told him everything. "I have to tell Aphmau!" Laurence yelled.
Garroth interrupted, "No! We can't tell Aphmau or it will break her heart."
Laurence disagreed, "No! she needs to know." Laurence runs over to Aphmau's house and knocks on the door.
Vlad opens the door and says "Hey Laurence, what brings you by?"
Laurence answers "I need to see Aphmau. Is it okay if I come in?"
"Sure. Aphmau is in her room." Laurence walks in and goes to Aphmau's room and tells her what happened.
"What!?" Aphmau yelled. "I need to see Aaron right now."

(Sorry this page is a little shorter)