the beginning

A large village secluded from everything else by a large deep forest and an outline of an ocean the village bustling for a celebration which will turn into disaster

___________________________________________________________________________________

Rehu pov

he opened the door and stepped out shielding his eyes from the blinding light of the sun . he looked around at the villagers houses and the bustling merchants and villagers. "come we need supplys" he turned his head looking at his childhood friend Kana .she started to walk towards the center of the village were the merchants traders and shops would be selling. he quietly followed only the soft padding of there feet making a sound " Rehu what is up your are never this quiet ?' he looked up meeting her questioning stare " nothing Kana just a rough night that is all" he slightly walked farther hoping for the conversation to cease " you've had worst rough nights now tell me what is truly troubling you Rehu' he could hear the demanding hint in what she said. sighing he looked back at her " i had a dream ware were standing on a boat looking done at the village... burning and crumpling away. i know its just a dream but i can't shake it away " 

He looked away noting the sound of the shops and merchants get louder " Rehu it was just a dream it'll go away now lets go" he nodded entering the dozens of shops littering the streets. he was checking fruit of different shapes and colors. "rehu could we buy this?" he turned his head to see Kana holding a 3-4 foot string slightly smaller than a shaft" we said only the essentials Kana" she sighed " Rehu please just this once" he sighed looking away waving his hand" fine put it in the bag" he looked over seeing kana head over to a lady with herbs and plants for sale. 

He continued on passing many shops before seeing a shop with many trinkets different sizes shapes and items " pick one " he jumped slightly seeing an old man behind the stall for the first time " theres many so take your time" he looked back down at the trinkets picking some up and looking over them but he found one interesting it was a cross kind of the same as the cross but instead of made out of wood it was made out of different swords small and big swords not enough to hurt anyone but enough to be seen" if your buying that one its 32 silver coins" His eyes widened 32 silver that was most of there money left . the old geaser smiled showing rotting teeth and many broken ones" how about I sell you it for 25 silver?' the old man glared slightly" 32 silver for the necklace" he looked down at the dangling cross " f...fine " reaching into his stitched pocket pulling out a little leather bag jingling with money. emptying it into his hand counting out the money and laid it in the old man's wrinkly hand. he turned and walked away from the man looking around for Kana...