Fight or flight

Rehus pov

He shoved some branches away seeing his friend tied up in the tree and saved her.......NOT..
He struggled pushing the branches away fiercefully " god damn stupid forest" he broke through stumbling onto a small clearing the black wilten grass swaying in the wind. He walked to the middle flopping down onto the ground not caring if he's in danger, he sighed closing his eyes his head resting on the ground...thump.....hmm his eyes opened in concentration. ......thump........."what the hell" he got up looking at the trees slowly bend away due to two huge ugly fists bending them apart an even uglier face appeared between them its small beady eyes lodged into its fur covered face "so this is were you've been hmm I should of killed you earlier." The thing emerged from behind the trees its body even uglier then the head and on its back a axe covered with blood" time to kill" the monster grabbed the axe swinging it toward rehu who blocked it with his 'weapon' knowing it won't stand the sheer impact of the monsters weapon. He waited for the impact that never came" what the? " he opened his eyes squinting due to the blinding light emanating from his weapon successfully holding the monsters weapon at bay who struggled trying to break through the invisible barrier" what is this magic you creten let me KILL YOU" the monster swung again and yet the barrier stopped it again.
the weapon started changing shape, twisting and turning growing brighter by the second before slowly dimming down revealing a silver sword engraved on the hilt were strange hieroglyphs which glowed a bright red, the blade seemed to hum with power slightl vibrations coming off the blade. The weirdest part was his hand which was now enveloped in a chainmail glove and stamped in the middle was a sword with wings "what the hell is this?!"he tried dropping it but was unable to the glove not responding to his actions" JUST LET ME KILL YOU BASTERD CHILD!!" The monster roared lifting the axe above its head swinging it down and like instinct the hand on its own regard moved successfully deflecting the attack. And launched forward dragging the body with it piercing the armor like fur and into its abdomen then drag it to the side opening the cut widen.blood pouring out prehusely and what seemed to be guts slowly sliding out. " gah bitch bitch bitch " it yelled launching more and more attacks which the sword blocked like it was going against a child. Finally after a few minutes of repeating attacks the glove drew back before launching the sword straight into the monsters eye "GUAH" it shriek trying to grab the sword but wasn't the barrier still in tack after a few moments the giant monster laid motionless on the ground the sword now dissapeared revealing the sharpened stick and the glove slowly evaporated into nothing but a singe mark on his hand a sword with wings.