Chapter 7

Yes Ally I do, how many times am I supposed to tell you! “he replies”

I don’t believe you

Wtf why not?

It’s because of the way you said it Jeffy……it’s as if you were doubting it

Well I wasn’t, so get over it

Don’t talk to me like “I reply’

Look I’m sorry okay…can we please stop talking about this

Yeah, okay let’s play the question game, Who’d you like before me?

God I know what your doing look There was this girl in my class, her name was Jenny.

 why do you like me?

I wanna ask you something

Answer the fucking question

Why are you still pissed!?

You didn’t answer the question Jeffy

My eyes are starting to get blurry. I hate myself for this I get mad and then I start crying. I hate how he treats me like shit like I mean nothing to him.

I like you because your pretty, your smart, your funny and you’re nice. I like how when things get bad, you try your best to fix it. I like how easily you start blushing which is really cute and you bake really good cakes

That sent my heart into a frenzy but It doesn’t change how I felt when he told me he loved me.

Then what’s the problem Jeffy? There obviously is a problem

Fine okay! There is a damn problem

Well what is it then! "I reply feeling really scared"

It’s how different you act Alison, on the internet your all crazy and fun and that’s how I think about you, the wild, crazy and outgoing one. That’s the girl I fell in love with but when I see you….you barely talk to me or even look at me, your just so quiet.

That’s because I can barely breathe when your there. You make me super nervous and for some reason, I get really insecure when I’m around you. It might not seem like it, but I try my best to get into conversations with you. I wish I can show you the real me, the crazy me but I can’t, I just can’t.

I already told Jeffy how I feel but not any of this because I think it’s stupid and he might think I’m acting like I’m in a freakin Twilight movie. But apart from that I don’t want him to know and I won’t let him because I don’t think he deserves to know any of this, he likes me I get that, but love? He’s far from it. Love is what I feel for him, not what he feels for me. When you look at the person you can see how he truly feels. You can see it in the eyes He shows it to you, he doesn’t write it in a few words.

I’m sorry I over-reacted...

Don’t worry about it, lets forget we even had this conversation..... so the song-name game?

Actually Jeffy, I’m tired and it’s getting late talk to you tomorrow?

Sure, good night <3

Night <3

I love you Alison "He says"

I love you too Jeffy

And with that I turned off chat and searched bleeding walls. I saw the pictures of fireworks which reminds me to tell you that today is forth of July. Me mom and Jason went to Time square to check out the fireworks which were at around 9pm and right now it’s like 1:30.The buildings were lit up and everyone was wearing those glow in the dark head bands, bracelets, necklaces. I had loads of fun, The fireworks were super beautiful, loads of people were standing on top on the buildings to a get a better view. Katy Perry also came to perform "fireworks" in time square but I didn’t get a chance to see her because there were way too many people. Afterwards we went to grab a snack at subway and went home.

 I'm scrolling up and down when I see Noah’s post. There talking about 4th of July back in Verginia

How was it Noah? “I comment”

It was pretty crazy lol “he replied”

Aww! You guys are doing it without me :(

Lol We always do it without you!

No you don’t “I say” I only missed it last year and I didn’t miss it really, I was watching from my balcony

Me and Noah were talking in the group chat When Mary, Susan and that funny guy started joining our conversations one by one. This set my mind off of Jeffy for a little while which I’m grateful for.

Alison “my mom said coming inside my room”

Yeah mom? “I say”

Look at the time

Yeah, it’s 3 in the morning "I say trying to sound casual"

Close your laptop or I’m taking it away “She says walking out the door”

But mo-

NOW! “she yelled”

okay okay gimme a minute "I say annoyed"

Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gtg guys mom isn’t leaving me alone “I say”

Looks like it’s somebody’s past bed time “Ian the funny guy messages back”

Haha shut up Ian  -___-

Lol I miss Aunt Adriana “Susan messages”

Later you guys “I say and log off before mom comes back in with a damn gun in her hand”

Before I go to bed I take a nice cold shower and think about Jeffy. He’s really nice and cares about me I know that but he can be a total jerk sometimes. I just wish he could be like those guys in the movies who if screws up will stand outside in the rain for me or get me flowers with notes saying “I love you” but we all know that's never gonna happen but it feels like whenever he does something wrong, I tell him its okay and he doesn't even have to try.........because he doesn't need to.

 He even told me I’m being dramatic when I talk about my feelings which is the reason I don’t anymore, best I keep it inside me.