Chapter 3: Moving Around, Or Running

*CC's POV*

We were in AZ, it's where we stopped after making a run from the crazies and their group of undead and zippers. Andy wasn't himself right now and it had all of us worry as hell that he was going to lose his mind after see Juliet get taking down like that. Jinxx and I had to hold him back, to make sure he didn't get off the bus to go running back to them. Ava is fucking tricky, so are her brothers. Zombies are to be dead, but for some reason the crazies weren't. They think and acted like all of us. I was just leaning against the wall of the building everyone was looking through for food. I was keeping an eye out as others were too. Ashley was out here with me. Jayy was somewhere too, him and Ashley decided they would walk around the building to make sure everything was okay, leaving me alone out front. Andy would kill them both if he found out that they left me alone out here.

I jumped a little when I heard something fall. I looked over and there was a cat, the thing looked right at me, hissing, looking like it was going to attack if I made the wrong move. Animals were insane right now. I looked around before back at the cat and was reaching for my knife, the thing jumped and hissed at me and I jump back against the wall. Damn it, this thing was going to bite me or something. "Ashley? Jayy? Anyone? I need fucking help right now!" I was shaking, I seen what these insane animals did to each other, I don't know what they could have done to humans. "Guys????" Yeah I was fucking freaking out. This is not my kind of shit right now and damn Ashley and Jayy leaving me like this!

I didn't fucking see the undead coming at me from the other side because of the fucking cat. I heard a sound on the other side and seen the undead coming towards me. The cat ran off and I pulled my knife out to kill that damn thing but it was too close and I fell back on the ground, the thing was coming at me, snapping it's mouth and when it fell on me, trying to bite me, I tried to hold it off. I needed someone to help me and now. I tried holding this thing back and it was getting close to my face. I'm going to kick Ashley's ass for leaving me out here!

"Christian!!!" I looked up as I seen Jake come running out of the building and stabbing the undead in the head and pulling it off of me, when he knew it was dead, he help me off the ground and looked over to make sure that I wasn't bitten, when he found out I was fine he pulled me into a hug. "Hell man, I thought you were a goner. Where the fuck at the other two? They should have stick with you." I looked around to see that everyone was back out, loading the buses, we picked up another bus, ripped out some seats to make room for food and items we need, and beds on in case we needed a moving hospital area. I seen Andy in the back, he was fucking pissed.

"They went to make sure everything was okay around that other sides of the building, making sure nothing got into there. I didn't even see that undead, I was watching a cat that was ready to attack." I frown a bit and I looked up to see Ashley and Jayy coming back. They stopped when they seen the group outside and Jake close to me. I moved fast to stop Andy from hitting both of them. I grabbed his arm and the dead, dangerous look he gave me even scared the hell out of him. "Don't, we can't be fighting each other, just calm down. I'm fine."

"What the hell happen?" Ashley was confused becuase he didn't see anything that happen at all.

"What happen? You fucking two walked off leaving him out here alone and a fucking undead attacked him! What if it was one of the crazies or a zipper? He could have fucking die just now!!!" Andy was screaming at them. I seen Ashley backing away in fear of the rage coming from Andy. Jayy just stood there in shock seeing this.

"I'm sorry man, we needed to make sure the other openings were close. This building has tons and if you don't remember we do have fucking crazies after us!" Jayy was in Andy's face and this was getting to me.