Chapter twenty-five

Tehilla P.O.V

Pregnant

How can that be?

I mean I know how but still.

"Nash tell me your not messing with me please," I begged.

"It's all there the vomiting the tiredness its almost one pm for god sake" she blurted out.

"This can't be happening maybe its a bug or something it will pass," I tried to brush it of as a fluke.

"Hilla trust you might be pregnant just let me go get you a pregnancy test while you wait here," She spoke walking to the door.

"Fine but I'm not pregnant!" I screamed as she closed the door.

Oh moon goddess I don't know what to do....

I sat there for what felt like hours panicking but what in reality was only minutes.

The door opened with Nash carrying a bag. She flopped herself on the bed and pulled out a pregnancy stick.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" I asked a little unsure.

"You pee on the stick and wait five minutes and then you'll see the result." She explained.

"Okay..." I responded timidly.

I took the stick and went to the toilet. After peeing on it I placed it on the counter and then washed my hands. Walking back into the bedroom Nash began setting her phone on a timer.

"You have five minutes start panicking...... Now!"

"Oh my god I can't believe this what if it is true that I'm pregnant I mean how do you even raise a baby, how will I raise take care of it I'm still feel like a baby myself and-"

"Times up. Do you feel better?" She asked.

"No." I deadpanned

"Well go cheek it,"

"I can't you go."

'Hilla it comes out faulty if you take too long'

"Fine."

I got up off the bed and walked back into the bathroom. Taking deep sign I looked at the stick.

"Its a negative I'm not pregnant."

I know I didn't want to be pregnant but I felt disappointed for some reason

I know I didn't want to be pregnant but I felt disappointed for some reason. I carried the stick with me back into the bedroom.

"So...?" She asked

"Its a negative." I answered.

"Well maybe you should do one more." she spoke as she pulled out another one. "You never know twice the charm right?"

"How many of those do you have?" I asked.

"Just two now go on and this time take my phone and stay in their until its finished do you hear me."

"Fine." I mumbled.

Walking into the bathroom again. I walked to the toilet and peed on the pregnancy stick. I think began the stopwatch on Nash's phone and then washed my hands. As I watch the milliseconds turn to seconds then minutes began to panic again.

Come on this is no time to panic

With deep sign I calmed my beating heart. The phone then began alarming.

OK let's do this.

____________________________________

Bum bum bum.............

Lolz I always wanted to do that.

So my lovely peeps thanks for reading so forth.

Vote

Comment

Share/ follow if you want.

Xoxo

Sad-sim