12-REECE LIKES ME !

Reagan's POV
"Guys I'll see you later ,I'm gonna get changed. And meet Reece "I told them once we left the canteen them heading towards class me towards our dorm.
Since the time was 1:30 I had half an hour until I had to leave. I pulled on some black leggings,grey baggy vest top,woolly kimono. I put some fluffy socks on and my brown uggs. I grabbed a black beenie and my black MK tote bag which held my purse,phone and head phones.
"Where are you off to today ?" Mrs wish questioned me as I was signing out. "Shopping for Jess's birthday. " I answered shortly. "Oh ye the DJ will be able to come as well. "Miss winked then walked out of the office area.
"Child ticket to Oxford street please. " I asked the bus driver. He nodded and I payed my fee.
Message to bibbbbyyy :)
I'm here now where should I meet you? Xx
I sent to Reece.
Message from bibbbbyyy :)
Meet me out side the mall entrance xx

I walked to the entrance and was engulfed in a hug,by the one and only Reece Bibby. "Hello there beautiful " he gave me a kiss on the cheek "hello ,Hansom " I winked and blushed. "Come on I need to get jesses prezzies "I grabbed his hand and ran towards Pandora "hi have you got a 15 in numbers ,a smiley face and a kiss charm" I asked the lady "yes of course " she left to get them. "A kiss charm?" Reece asked me. "Yep I have a feeling Charlie and Jess are going to kiss. The lady returned with three small boxes and ring them up once I payed she gave me the bag. "So where to next?"Reece grabbed my hand and asked. "Office?" I questioned and he dragged me there. I walked over to the heel section,I vaguely remember Jess saying she wanted some amizonian mock wood sandal heels in black cow suede. So I bought them for her. Reece also bought her some vans sk8 Hi true whites.
Reece then pulled me to hot topic.
Where I bought her a moon and stars blue glow cord choker and a I enjoy doing nothing tank top.
"Hey ,Riri can I talk to you " Reece stuttered out. "Sure " I said and lead us to a seat at the water fountain. "There's this girl I really ,really like and she means the world to me. Everytime I think of her I smile and I dream about one day that she'll be my wife and I don't know what to do. " he sighed in to his hands. My heart suddenly dropped. He likes someone else. "Tell her what you just told me " I said straight out.
"I just did the girls you Riri " he said looking at me directly in the eyes. "I'm sorry if I-" I cut him off and kissed him with so much passion and love. "I like you too" I smiled and he asked me"well then in that case will you be my girlfriend " I grinned "of course I will " he pecked my lips. "Yey ,can we get food" he asked me. "Ye sure it is almost 4 anyway " he grabbed my hand and we walked to NANDOS. "I'll have the Peri peri chicken please" I handed the waitress my menu. Throughout NANDOS we made small talk. Then he got a message on his phone telling him he has to go back to the studio. "I'll see you later babe " he kissed me passionately on my lips. As my bus came into view I waved goodbye and made my way back to school.
"Guys guess who's not single any more. " I screamed running into the dorm after hiding the bags I bought in Amy's dorm. "Omg he finally asked you out!" Cory squealed. "Tell us the deets " Jess said and they all say cross legged on my bed. "Once up on a time.." I got sacked over the head by Jess this started a pillow fight. "I love you girls " I collapsed to the floor which was covered in our duvets and pillows.