20-GOING HOME!!

Reagan's POV

Two weeks after going to chocolate island. I woke up at 3:35 am as our flight leaves in three hours. "Jess ,Jess wake up we don't want to miss our flight " I jumped on her bed and dragged her duvet off her.
I changed into some black leggings and red checkered shirt and threw on a cardigan. " ready girls?" Coach came into our room as I was playing candy crush on my phone. " yeah!" I nodded and put away my phone ,grabbed my suitcase and carryon. We rode the lift down to the lobby where we all left our luggage so that it will be on the bus ready for when we Finnish our quick breakfast. "Alright guys ,it's the blue coach again " coach shouted and I sluggishly walked over to a window seat and placed my headphones in as Annie sat besides me. "Morning!" She grinned " why are you so cheerful ?" I questioned genuinely concerned at how happy she is at this ungodly hour. " I don't know!" She grinned at me while I fell asleep again. I got nudged awake by Annie like half an hour later " we're here!" She screamed in my face. Damn why does she have to be so noisy. I groaned and collected my luggage going through baggage claim,security check and passport check. "Alright guys we leave in an hour " coach yelled as most girls sat down on the seats,already falling asleep. I think only Cara and Annie went in to duty free cause when I was woken up we had to board and everyone else looked like they've been dragged through a thorn bush and back. No offence but I bet that's what I look like too. 

i found my seat ,number 47b which was unluckily for me next to an old man who kept sniffing and wiping his hands on my arm rest but luckily cory sat besides me in the window seat.she just kept giggling at the faces i was pulling at the man who kept trying to shake my hand .ewww.

we landed in England,Heathrow airport at 2:45pm the next day .you will not believe who was there waiting of us."REEECCEEEE!"I ran into his ams like in the cliche love stores and he twirled me around ."i missed you so much baby!" i wiped away a few tears that he spread . "awe you cutie" he blushed and kissed me passionately on the lips.''jake!" i gave him a huge hug and kissed his cheek "Chris,charlie,barclay,casey,tom ,James!" the all ran and gave me a group hug.

"we missed you soooo much ,you're never leaving again not even for a week " barclay squished me into his chest .i giggled and ran to Reece who gave me a piggy back ride.

"as cute as this is girls,we have to get back to school before the bus leaves without us" coach cute into our little love sesh."can they not come with us and come home later?"tom asked coach and she sighed but processed the thought ."Sure but only if your back before 7:30pm girls" coach compromised. we nodded and gave her our luggage to ale with her .

we all managed to fit into the boys car,me on Reeces's lap,Jess on Charlie's,Cory on Jakes and Lili on James's as the other girls didn't come with us.

'' what do you guys want to do ?" charlie asked us once we got back to the boys flat ."movie night!!"Chris and casey shouted "toy story!'barclay shouted.we all laughed but agreed. i was cuddled up to Reece's side as he had his arms around me . after we watched toy story 1,2 and 3 ,lets just say Barclay made us sit with him.to put it politely at least.

"i say we play truth or dare!" jake shouted .I groaned but sat in a circle anyway .

"Chris,truth or dare?"Barclay asked him with a smirk on his face.

"truth!" 

"how many times have you done 'it '?"Barclay smiled .

"ugh three times" Chris grained and answered,with a blush prominent on his cheeks .All the boys hollered while us girls just looked at Chris sympathetically,for having to go through with this embarrassment .

"cory ,truth or dare?" Chris  asked her .

"dare !" she said with a weary look on her face. 

"i dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with jake"he smirked and she and jake got locked in the closet in the hall way.

"you diva"i high fived Chris.

7 minutes later

we opened the door to let them out .

"is that a hickey missy?"jess gushed looking at cores once clear neck that now has a bright purple bruise forming .

she blushed ,we decided to finish the game once everyone had a turn and put on paranormal activity 4 since that ones the best one.

"guys we should get back, would want to do an extra three laps at training "i sighed and stood up form the couch giving everyone hugs."night guys"we walked down the lane to the empty bus stop and arrived at school just before 7:30pm few.i hauled my suitcase up the wooden stairs with much difficulty as it was left at reception.

''night guys'' shouted cory once we all finished unpacking,and putting our washing in the laundry basket.

i hopped into my bed ,which i didn't miss.