16-WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY LAND!!!

Reagan's pov
It's been two months since dance class. Finally ,we're going to Disney land!!
I woke up early this morning at like 4:30am as our plane leaves at 7:15 am. And we still have to get to Heathrow airport,in London. Ugh. "Guys ,guys come on we have to leave soon" I shook Lili and Jess and Cory as I couldn't shout ,that would be rude! And wake everyone else on the floor and above us. Once we all got ready and grabbed our suitcases we walked to the assembly hall to get checked out. "Laura?"she put her hand up. "Cory"she put her hand up. "Jess""yes""Lili""yes""Reagan""yeh""and Luna" she nodded and miss finally finished reading out all 14 names. "Alright everyone on to the bus" we all hollered. I handed my luggage to the bus driver to put underneath the bus and sat besides Cara on the bus. "Are you excited " I asked her ,taking out my headphones as we pulled up to the airport. "Alright girls ,here are your tickets and passports " coach gave them out "don't stray too far ,the flight leaves in half an hour"we nodded and me and Luna walked to duty free. "Flight three eighty to Florida now boarding" me and Luna made our way to gate six where the rest of the group were" alright guys on the plane" I looked st my ticket number 34a. "Heyy" I said as I sat next to Bailey and Hailey. "Hey " Bailey said and we started a whole conversation about food and boys.
About half way through the flight I pulled out my laptop and head phones ,clicked on Netflix and watched season 6 on that 70s show. It is hillarious. Especially how dumb Jackie is. "Please fasten your seat belts for decending " I nudged Hailey who nudged Bailey to wake up and fastened my seat belt. "We have landed have a nice holiday!" We all grabbed our hand luggage and followed coach off the plane through to baggage claim.
"The blue coach is ours" coach shouted as we ran through the rain. Surprised.
"Alright I need you all to partner up for rooms there are 7 between the fourteen of you. "I grabbed Jess. "Alright Jess and Reagan your in the Cinderella suite. Lili and Cory your in the frozen suite. Hailey and Bailey your in the lion king suite. Laura and Annie your in the toy story suite. Jazmin and Luna your in the Snow White suite. Amy and Jamie your in the nemo suite and lastly Maddi and Cara you guys are in the Mikey and Minnie suite.ill be in the 101 dalimations suite". We separated ways and me and Jess walked through the Cinderella suite doors. "Wow" I bagsied the bed nearest the window and unpacked my clothing. "We're going for lunch in ten minutes girls. " coach nocked on the door and I changed into a striped dress. "Ready ?" Coach asked us once we walked down to the lobby. We nodded and left for lunch at an American diner in the theme park. I ordered a classical burger and fries with a milkshake. "You can walk around for abit but we'll go on the rides tomorrow " coach said and left us.