22

Q's P.O.V...

"Come in" Tyler said eerily, like something you would hear in a horror movie.

I didn't know what the guy wanted, or what he even knew for that matter, but I had to go in, I had to make sure that Jess was okay.

"Where's Jess and J?" I asked, hoping that they were maybe in the bedroom, yet that gave me no logical explanation as to why Tyler had had her phone all day.

"I wanna talk to you about something, man to man." I noticed that he had completely dodged my question, but I wanted to see where this was going.

"Sure" I replied, sitting at the island in the kitchen, Tyler on the opposite side, the counter keeping a small distance between us both.

"You have a girlfriend, correct?"

"I might do. What's that to you?" I questioned back, trying to keep my cool so that I could get to the bottom of whatever this conversation might be.

"Nicole Green, is her name I believe?" He asked, looking down at a phone that wasn't Jess's, so my next guess is that it was his. He turned the phone around, showing Nicole's instagram account, which contained pictures of us both together on.

"Why'd you bring me here?"

"Because, I want to see your face when I completely destroy your life like you have done mine." He said, now looking me in the eyes.

"I didn't destroy anything."

"I saw the pictures of you going to the hotel together and I saw the texts. Dick pics at your age, really man?"

"It was just a few texts and nothing more. We stopped talking."

"She was at your show in Pennsylvania two days ago. No?" He said, showing me the phone once more of a picture that a fan had uploaded of her and James in the audience.

"So? Just because she was at the show doesn't mean that she was on my dick the same night" I replied, which was actually the truth. Well.. Minus the blowjob.. But still, it applied.

"She still lied to me."

"Where are they?" I asked once again, with no response. Impatient by his lack of response, I got off of the stool and headed straight for her bedroom. When I realized that it was empty and the bed was untouched, I started to feel much more uneasy than before. I checked James' room on the way back down the hallway, seeing that his crib was completely untouched also. What the fuck was going on and where were they?

"You're not going to find them here" Tyler approached me from behind as I was looking around his room to see if anything had been taken.

"Where are they?" I questioned for the third time, now facing him, hoping to read anything from his facial expressions or body language. He shrugged lazily, like he didn't seem to be bothered to answer.

"Vacation?" He said slowly, as if he wasn't even sure of his response himself.

"Why would she just get up and go on vacation and leave her phone behind?" It just didn't make any sense to me. Tyler shrugged once more, before he put his phone to his ear. "Dude, tell me where they are." I was silenced by Tyler holding his finger up to me, literally having the nerve to try to quiet me down so he could make a phone call.

"Hold up, I'm just calling your girlfriend real quick, she's missing out on everything."

"You're bluffing" I shook my head, where would he even get her number from?

"Well after she saw the pictures and the screenshots of the texts I had sent her, she wanted to be in the loop of what's going on." ..So maybe he wasn't bluffing.