Dupain-Cheng

We were staying in a female counselor cabin away from the other cabins. There was only one bed. It didn't really mean anything, I mean yes... I have fallen asleep with Chat plenty of times so this shouldn't be awkward. It was almost night anyways so all we had to do was go eat dinner.

------
"Dinner was disgusting!" Adrien said as we walked back to the cabin.

"I know... That's why I made some treats before I came." I said smiling.

Adrien blushed and hugged me, "you are my savior!" He said laughing.

As soon as we got back in the room he kissed me, like. REALLY kissed me...

"So, where is the food Princess?" He said smirking.

"You just did that so I would feed you more, didn't you?" I said laughing.

"Maybe..." He said laughing, " your food is just so purr-fect..."

"Oh Lord Adrien, your Chat is coming out!" I said handing him a cookie.

"COOOKIEEE!" HE said putting it in his mouth and laying on the floor, hugging his knees and slowly eating to cookie.

I laughed so hard I fell down on the wooden floor, "oweee, my butt!" I said laughing.

"Do I need to kiss it better?" Adrien said laughing.

"No, bad kitty..." I said pulling a spray bottle out of my bag.

"Oh no you did not bring that just to torture me." He said standing up and walking over to me.

"Maybe I did..." I said smiling.

He pulled me close then kissed me, then guided the hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to get dressed." He said pointing at the shoji screen that all rooms had for changing.

After he was done I got dressed also, I wore a red baggy shirt and a pair of black sweatpants.

(They are getting dressed for bed you perverts, not that...)

The only light in the room was Adrien's phone light.