Noir

"PLAGG!"I screamed as I ran through the darkness.

I saw a pair of bluebell eyes and a smile so big it looked forced. As I approached I thought it was Ladybug or Marinette. I was Marinette, but she was hung from a tree with a noose around her neck. I then stepped back to see Plagg, his eyes were gone though. He had a brig grin on, he asked me to transform.

"Plagg Claws Out!" I said loud enough to shake the forest.

When I did so I turned into this horrible creature. I couldn't stop the urge for human blood. I then went over to Marinette and did the worst thing I could do.

-------
I awoke screaming, I scared Plagg half to death. He started to speak then he hid. Nathalie threw open my door and ran over to me. She was like a mom to me, even though she could never replace my mom, I still loved her.  

"Adrien what's wrong?!" She asked with bags under her eyes. She stayed in one of the guest rooms.

"I-I don't know..." I said shaking.

"Adrien, come here..." She said smiling. My bed was drenched with sweat. "You should sleep in another room tonight." She said pointing at my bed.

"It's sweat! I swear!!" I said embarrassed. She laughed.

"Okay, get yourself cleaned up then go to sleep." She said walking out, "goodnight Chat..."

"Adrien!" Ladybug appeared at my window. I was still shocked from Nathalie knowing who I was.

"Marinette..." I said looking at her, "I'm fine... I'm going to take a shower, and wash my sheets." I said pointing at my drenched tee shirt.

"Okay..." She said turning around.

"Wait, you can stay, I'll only be a minute.." I said motioning at my couch.

"O-okay..." She said releasing her transformation. I noticed she had been crying. I would hug her but I was kind of gross at the minute.

I put my sheets in the hamper and took a fast shower. When I was done Mari was asleep. She was shaking, I went over and closed the window. I then grabbed a big blanket, I propped her feet up on the plush footrest and laid the blanket over her. Tikki and Plagg were asleep somewhere and I snuggled in next to Marinette. I kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep.