Bug

Back In Their Home Town...

"Tikki, spots on!" I said transforming into Ladybug.

Chat was waiting outside my window for me.

"Come on kitty!" I said as we chased after the Akuma named, The Ringer.

Apparently his girlfriend was cheating on him and he was going to propose. His ability was to make you suffer heartbreak with your loved ones.

"Chat help!" I said when The Ringer grabbed my pigtails. Right before he snatched my earrings chat grabbed the wedding ring from his pocket and smashed it.

When The Ringer was distracted I jumped out of his grasp and purified the Akuma. Chat and I ended the battle with a kiss.

-----
School:

"Marinette, canoe talk after class..." Alya said sadly.

"Yeah, of course!" I said smiling at her.

When class was over I pulled her aside.

"Adrien, come here..." Alya said sadly.

Adrein walked over and Alya sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Alya said looking at us.
I started at Adrein and he stared back...

"Ladybug and Chat Noir..." She said crying.

"How...?" I asked quietly.

"I saw you transform..." She said crying, "why wouldn't you tell me!?!"

"Nobody was allowed to know..." Adrien said.

"But I'm your BFF!" She said sighing.

"Alya, I was planning on telling you next week... Since it would be the last day of school..." I said sincerely.

We continued on with the conversation, it concluded in a hug and making her promise not to tell anyone...

OMG the artwork is mine😂👌🏽 That's what happens when you have no life and suck at drawing on a tablet.😂🌂